Steam Greenlight
Captmacky Dec 4, 2014 @ 8:54am
Dragonlance Game Tells a Story for a Whole New Generation of Dragon Fighters
Let's get a game greenlighted that tells the story of the Dragonlance world and highlights the cast of characters. There will be licensing concerns for this game, as Dragonlance is a propery owned by TSR potentially or the original Chronicle Authors Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
C0untzer0 Dec 4, 2014 @ 11:23am 
SO hire a whole load of lawyers and try again with a little less blatant criminality...
ask TSR to create the game, since they own it. contact and make it a suggestion thing.
Captmacky Dec 7, 2014 @ 1:04pm 
I would think it would be more of a licensing issue prior to going for Greenlight...

Originally posted by C0untzer0:
SO hire a whole load of lawyers and try again with a little less blatant criminality...
Captmacky Dec 7, 2014 @ 1:06pm 
Originally posted by Ꮋungry Ꮋank the toilet:
ask TSR to create the game, since they own it. contact and make it a suggestion thing.

Right. Licensing the IP would be #1. They've made games before - but nothing compared to what is possible today.
C0untzer0 Dec 7, 2014 @ 1:08pm 
Originally posted by Sgtmackenzie:
I would think it would be more of a licensing issue prior to going for Greenlight...

If you would think, you wouldn't have started the thread.
Captmacky Dec 7, 2014 @ 1:10pm 

Thanks Troll, first you insult me like I'm blatantly trying to rip off an IP instead of use it in a kickass game, then you respond with more hate. *smallclap*
C0untzer0 Dec 7, 2014 @ 1:18pm 

Thanks Troll, first you insult me like I'm blatantly trying to rip off an IP instead of use it in a kickass game,
You are.

then you respond with more hate. *smallclap*
No hate, really. Just pointing out the obvious.

Thanks Troll, first you insult me like I'm blatantly trying to rip off an IP instead of use it in a kickass game, then you respond with more hate. *smallclap*

just ignore him..
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Dec 4, 2014 @ 8:54am