Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
mpoympanos Apr 9 @ 1:51pm
mass effect
how about add mass effect 3 at steam???
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
< >
Gorlom[Swe] Apr 9 @ 2:15pm 
its an EA title. you can find it on origin. you will never find it on Steam.

PS please read the Greenlight FAQ "about Greenlight" (the tab right next to the discussion tab at the top of this screen)
specifically the section called "I know of a game I think should be on Steam, what shoudl I do?"
FortKavanagh Apr 9 @ 2:59pm 
I agree with you Gorlom, I'm so sick an tired of Mass Effect series, the games have glitches that were never fixed, the stories very stale (it's too relatable to the real world), and Bioware is being managed by a ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ of a capitalist-pig an stupid tea party-liberal Chris Prestly .....SIGH..... why Bioware enterntainmant is still running is beyond me!

Gorlom[Swe] Apr 9 @ 3:35pm 
Originally posted by FortKavanagh:
I agree with you Gorlom, I'm so sick an tired of Mass Effect series, the games have glitches that were never fixed, the stories very stale (it's too relatable to the real world), and Bioware is being managed by a ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ of a capitalist-pig an stupid tea party-liberal Chris Prestly .....SIGH..... why Bioware enterntainmant is still running is beyond me!
No, you obviously do not agree with me. I did not express any opinion about the game or any sympathy for any bit of that rant at all.

The publisher (Electronic Arts) does not put any of its game on Steam anymore since they launched their own DDP (Digital Distribution Platform) called "Origin".
FortKavanagh Apr 9 @ 3:51pm 
Ya well that too, everything these days is always about proffits instead of inovations!
Skoardy Apr 9 @ 4:06pm 
Ya well that too, everything these days is always about proffits instead of inovations!
Compared to every other day when selling games to consumers have always been about profits?
FortKavanagh Apr 9 @ 4:13pm 
Originally posted by Skoardy:
Compared to every other day when selling games to consumers have always been about profits?

if you don't believe me here is a link, it's a Game Theory episode called: Are Gamers Killing Video Games?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxhs-GLE29Q
Skoardy Apr 9 @ 4:48pm 
It's not a case of 'believing you', it's a case of you missing my point. Innovative games, they're also in it for the 'profits'. The fact they don't manage to make them wasn't what I was talking about. I just thought you should take that on board before you nostaligia'd yourself to death implying that there was a better time.
Last edited by Skoardy; Apr 9 @ 4:49pm
FortKavanagh Apr 9 @ 7:07pm 
you didn't have tobe so damb rude about it, is this the way you talk to every person with Autism "how rude", all an all there are gaming companies who develop Innovative games "for the sake of the video game it self" and NOT for the 'profits'!
Last edited by FortKavanagh; Apr 9 @ 7:10pm
Skoardy Apr 9 @ 8:12pm 
Before you play victim and try to burn me at the stake for something you haven't mentioned until now, I wasn't being rude. I was pointing out that you were being naive by pretending that games were all-of-a-sudden about the profits (even the video you posted rallies against that point). Most video game developers, even your heroes developing whatever you deem as being innovative, are in it for the profits (being innovative and wanting to have a successful game are not exclusive states, you know).

They need to eat, they may need to pay rent and utilities, they may even need to pay employees or loans off. They may even be looking to fund their next big pile of inspiration but very few of them are giving their games away for free. Which ever way you slice it, they're not as averse to profits as you think.
FortKavanagh Apr 9 @ 9:15pm 
THATS IT, I had enough of you "I HATE deeling with people like you", I'm blocking you from my account, I'm leaving this Discussion, and I'm never comming back!
Last edited by FortKavanagh; Apr 9 @ 9:30pm
Skoardy Apr 10 @ 1:02am 
*shrug* Good coping mechanism. Certainly saves you reading what people are trying to tell you and the whole 'comprehending' thing.
Davidoff Apr 10 @ 4:01am 
Better to be at Steam than in origin that i have it and its a mess, if all could be in one place...
C0untzer0 Apr 10 @ 4:26am 
Originally posted by Davidoff:
Better to be at Steam than in origin that i have it and its a mess, if all could be in one place...
Better for who, exactly? Better for the publishers giving away a massive chunk of their profits? Better for the developers having less money to work on future projects? Better for customers having to pay higher prices to cover the company's losses to pay their rivals? Better for the market to establish a monopoly and thereby remove competitive pressure to improve service or value? Or just better for ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ too dumb to use more than one program?
Gorlom[Swe] Apr 10 @ 4:58am 
Originally posted by Davidoff:
You're incredibly selfish and you are wrong.
Đ0Ğ Apr 11 @ 5:09pm 
Mass Effect is a good game
Showing 1-15 of 34 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50