Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
swagyapple Apr 13 @ 1:25pm
city car driving
Theres not much driving games on steam so iv been thinking. That it could be on steam.
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Skoardy Apr 13 @ 5:35pm 
Originally posted by swagyapple:
Theres not much driving games on steam so iv been thinking. That it could be on steam.
I'll tell you what, just as a favour to you, I'll use my amazing mind powers to travel back in time to late 2012 to submit the game to Greenlight and then jump forward a year to 2013 to ensure it gets greenlit. There you go! You're welcome.

I'm all tuckered out now from all that leaping through space and time so I can't guarantee when it'll actually show up on Steam but what more do you want from me?!
Gorlom[Swe] Apr 13 @ 6:23pm 
hahah wow swagyapple is clueless on so many levels :p
swagyapple Apr 14 @ 2:01pm 
or am i
Skoardy Apr 14 @ 2:05pm 
or am i
Yes. Yes, you are.
Gorlom[Swe] Apr 14 @ 3:37pm 
or am i
Incase you didn't understand what Skoardy was trying to convey to you in his first post: City car driving has already been submitted to greenlight and gotten accepted/greenlit. All the developers have to do is decide that the game is ready and release it for it to show up in the Steam store.
swagyapple Apr 15 @ 3:18pm 
well its not on steam so im hoping it would be on there. MY GOD I DONT CARE IF U HAVE ANYTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS! If u dont like so what dont say anything!
Last edited by swagyapple; Apr 15 @ 3:19pm
C0untzer0 Apr 15 @ 3:40pm 
MY GOD I DONT CARE
If you actually took a moment to try and understand what's being said, that might make you look like less of an idiot.
Gorlom[Swe] Apr 15 @ 4:13pm 
well its not on steam so im hoping it would be on there.
It (the game you were asking for)is on here (greenlight) !
It has been for some time.
It has already been greenlit, some time ago.

The game will be comeing to steam (whenever the developer is ready to release it)
You should have checked/searched greenlight before making your post.
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Apr 15 @ 4:16pm
swagyapple Apr 16 @ 4:17pm 
Well fine i dont give a crap. So what i was jut trying to get into a proper talk but no.
Gorlom[Swe] Apr 16 @ 11:32pm 
You don't give a crap about the game you started a thread about? o.0
swagyapple Apr 17 @ 3:46pm 
no reply
Skoardy Apr 17 @ 7:11pm 
You don't really understand what not replying means then?
Gorlom[Swe] Apr 18 @ 12:19am 
Maybe we should just post a link to the game so he can see for himself that it is already on Greenlight?
Skoardy Apr 18 @ 4:09am 
He said he didn't care.
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50