Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Ramrod Aug 30, 2012 @ 5:05pm
Someone get "DOKAPON KINGDOM" ON STEAM PLEASE!!!
"Dokapon Kingdom" is originally for the WII, but by far it is one of the most fun multiplayers I've played. It's a mix between mario party with a basic rpg game. The goal of the game is to collect the most gold while being an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ to the other players. Please I beg to the people of steam, get this game on here!
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
bandwidthoracle Aug 30, 2012 @ 5:06pm 
Q: I know of a game that should be here. What do I do?
A: Go contact the game developer and suggest that they submit their game here for consideration.
aro Aug 30, 2012 @ 5:11pm 
Read the FAQ. It clearly states that you must contact the developer so that they can submit their game for consideration. No one except the game owners can submit their game.
Ramrod Aug 30, 2012 @ 5:27pm 
Well, this is what I get for not reading the FAQ. Sent the developer an email and hopefully will hear something back. Thanks for the heads up!
Left3Dead5Me Jul 11 @ 12:27pm 
any reply 2 years later? I'd love to see this added, as it was on the ps2 and the wii, so I'd think they'd like to make their game less exclusive.
Admiral Slavik Jul 11 @ 12:47pm 
Gorlom[Swe] Jul 11 @ 1:01pm 
Originally posted by Hemlock Tree:
any reply 2 years later? I'd love to see this added, as it was on the ps2 and the wii, so I'd think they'd like to make their game less exclusive.
Contact the developer or their publisher and ask. I doubt anyone else ahs done that and it is the only thing that works/does anything.
die Jul 11 @ 7:41pm 
Wow
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50