Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Felix Jul 31 @ 1:41pm
WE WANT LOTR: BATTLE FOR THE MIDDLE EARTH 2 !!
A lot of RTS fans have already tried this game and theay turned into a legion of fans. I want those game series here. EA games stopped selling them and are not selling in origin at all. All we want is steam to talk with EA games and let a new community for this amazing game to flourish! We want to play online as we did in the past. This game is awesome, please help me, RTS fans!
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
C0untzer0 Jul 31 @ 1:46pm 
We want people who know how to internet!!
There is no way that RTS fans can help you. If you want to know why, I suggest you do what you should have done before posting this: Search.
Gorlom[Swe] Jul 31 @ 2:34pm 
Missing license prevents new copies to be sold. If you want the game you have to look for used copies on ebay or amazon.

Also Steam is an application, a program. Valve is the company that could potentially do something, but unfortunately Valve are not on good terms with EA (In case you have not noticed Electronic Arts Games has stopped selling their new games on Steam. They have ceased all of their dealings with Valve and Steam.)

Good Old Games. would be a better place to rally people. unfortunately it is out of EAGs hands as they do not have the formentioned licens and aren't legally allowed to sell the game even if they wanted to.
Last edited by Gorlom[Swe]; Jul 31 @ 2:35pm
Encrypt Jul 31 @ 3:13pm 
Would be awesome!
KarlosMO Aug 1 @ 11:05am 
:)
gabriel37877 Aug 1 @ 11:24am 
:)
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50