Sid Meier's Civilization V

Sid Meier's Civilization V

Открывайте новые миры
Карты, сценарии, интерфейс и многое другое. Исследуйте мир модификаций для Civilization V, а когда будете готовы — загрузите инструменты разработчика, чтобы создавать и публиковать собственные модификации.
Mod Request Page
I thought we could like stickie this maybe and have people comment something they would liek added so let's say modders could have some ideas. This is not meant to say modders have no creativity, I for one am blown away at what some people concoct for civ mods....but simply post mod requests or suggestions here.
Отредактировано Kerm; 3 янв. 2013 г. в 16:49
< >
Сообщения 115 из 540
I think some more future stuff would be really cool. If was able to make mods I would make some space mods, like going to the moon, or other planets in general.
I wanted new workers that could build faster and better improvments like maufacturies for example like the Nights mod but just a standalone and maybe a wonder such as the Panama Canal that let's you remove x amount of tiles to create a water way for ships to sail through.
A canal mod would be werry much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah that would be awesome, I always wanted to build canals.
Canals would be interesting. I think the workers should get some improvements based on the industrial era.

Also, it's always nice to get new custom Civs.
I posted in the wrong place apparently. Sorry, Ill post it again. I want to see a Civ5 dune world and possibly scenario just like the great game where you find the fremen seitches and get spice and weapons. then terraform the world.
I think more modern buildings should be added as in more skyscraper wonders. It would be cool if a Sears Tower was added or a Burj Khalifa. I also totally agree with the canals idea! I've always wanted to build my cities in conventient locations for naval passage between bodies of water, and I think canals would contribute to gameplay strategy of naval unit passage immensly.
Отредактировано armagnoa; 1 июл. 2012 г. в 14:28
Also a WW1 mod or scenario would rock. I would try to make it but im just starting out with this stuff.
I can't remember what it was called but the space mod for civ 4 was amazing. Deep space battles and colonization of entire solar systems instead of cities was a great concept
Maybe import some civ4 features?
I'd love to see a mod where leader features can be shared across alliances of civs, possibly with construction of an embassy improvement. It would make teams much more interresting against each other, and if the AI could learn to take advantage of it provide an interresting challenge when facing a team of multiple AIs with good leader synergy.

As an example, let's say that in a two vs two game the first team consists of Greece and Austria, while the second consists of Mongolia and Japan. Team one would be able to share their diplomatic features regarding city states while team two would be able to share their unique military bonuses. It becomes a race to see which team can beat the other in claiming city states either as conquests or as allied puppet states. Many other combinations may exist and it could make multiplayer very interresting if not single player, and it will help reduce the number of "super civ" mods that popped up previously.
More religion icons. Viking and Egyptian religions. prehistoric era.
On harder difficulties the AI has several advantages and seems to start with more units than the player does. my hope is that someone will add a mod that gives the player a worker on top the warrior and settler you start out with when you play the game starting in the ancient era. some one please consider this.
Автор сообщения: darrell.hon
I'd love to see a mod where leader features can be shared across alliances of civs, possibly with construction of an embassy improvement. It would make teams much more interresting against each other, and if the AI could learn to take advantage of it provide an interresting challenge when facing a team of multiple AIs with good leader synergy.

As an example, let's say that in a two vs two game the first team consists of Greece and Austria, while the second consists of Mongolia and Japan. Team one would be able to share their diplomatic features regarding city states while team two would be able to share their unique military bonuses. It becomes a race to see which team can beat the other in claiming city states either as conquests or as allied puppet states. Many other combinations may exist and it could make multiplayer very interresting if not single player, and it will help reduce the number of "super civ" mods that popped up previously.

interesting and cool

Автор сообщения: Clever_Goat
A canal mod would be werry much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think you should be able to go very far but a expensive (so as not to overindulge) non wonder building that allows you to covert to coast two hexxes in that cities territory to create a canals would be awsome

panama canal world wonder could increse trade routes and lower canal building cost

Автор сообщения: dkally
Also a WW1 mod or scenario would rock. I would try to make it but im just starting out with this stuff.

yep

Автор сообщения: jgroto
I can't remember what it was called but the space mod for civ 4 was amazing. Deep space battles and colonization of entire solar systems instead of cities was a great concept

recemond you play endless space game instead
P.S.

Idea from my CIV YOU CUSTOM MIX thread

is good idea
and dersevse a mod

please post there
< >
Сообщения 115 из 540
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 30 июн. 2012 г. в 14:52