Sid Meier's Civilization V

Sid Meier's Civilization V

Skab og opdag nye verdener
Baner, scenarier, interface, m.m. Udforsk modding-verdenen i Civ V, og når du er klar, hent SDK'en for at skabe og uploade dit eget indhold.
 Denne tråd er blevet fastgjort, så den er sikkert vigtig
salec 10 14. juni 2012 kl. 11:53
So I subscribed to the mod.. what next?
To actually start using the mod, open up the game and click on "Mods". This will bring up the mods browser. It might take a second or two but you should soon notice that any newly subscribed mods will be automatically downloaded and installed.

After the mods are installed, new listings will be displayed for each mod. Click on the checkbox icon to the left of the entry to enable the mod. You can also click on the entry itself to view details of the mod (this can be useful if the mod depends on a specific DLC).

Once you've enabled all the mods you plan on playing with, click next and the mods will be applied. You can then navigate the menus to start up a new single player game or custom game.

Some mods may show an "Update" button. This means that the author of the mod has created a newer revision of the mod in Workshop. Clicking update will delete the current mod from your system and download/install the latest version from Workshop.

You can remove the mod while in-game by clicking on the mod entry and clicking "Unsubscribe" or "Delete. You can also select "Unsubscribe" from the web browser and the mod will be automatically removed the next time you run the game.

< >
Viser 1-15 af 235 kommentarer
Drew 14. juni 2012 kl. 12:01 
Hey thanks for that right away, should help everybody.
davitter 14. juni 2012 kl. 12:17 
I assume then that this does not work for the mac version?
SamBC 17 14. juni 2012 kl. 12:22 
The mac version hasn't been updated to this new version with Workshop yet, has it?
salec 10 14. juni 2012 kl. 12:37 
I don't think the Mac version supports mods though I may be wrong.
davitter 14. juni 2012 kl. 12:51 
Well I've the mac version, and can access the workshop as of today, but there's still no mods section in the main menu of the game, so I don't think so.
Zangano 14. juni 2012 kl. 12:59 
I have several subscribed mods yet they aren't downloading :(
salec 10 14. juni 2012 kl. 13:03 
Zangano: Is the game running and you're inside of the mods browser?
Zangano 14. juni 2012 kl. 13:07 
yes, should i reboot? Only one is working now.
Sidst redigeret af Zangano; 14. juni 2012 kl. 13:07
salec 10 14. juni 2012 kl. 13:09 
Try closing the game and deleting your cache folder. It's possible, that your local mod database has an error somewhere. Also, when you open the game, make sure you're running the latest version 1.0.1.674 I believe.
SamBC 17 14. juni 2012 kl. 13:10 
I guess if you don't like the fact the mac version doesn't support mods, moan to Aspyr ;)
Zangano 14. juni 2012 kl. 13:33 
Still only a few are working =\ I will try reinstalling i guess.
mountaintoph 14. juni 2012 kl. 15:39 
Anyone trying to run on a Mac? I'm not even seeing the Mod section on the main menu
o+= 14. juni 2012 kl. 15:44 
Can I apply the mods to previously saved games?
salec 10 14. juni 2012 kl. 18:10 
Depends on whether or not the mod is marked as affecting saved games. If the mod does not affect saves, such as the simple clock mod, then you can enable it and load the save.
Sidst redigeret af salec; 14. juni 2012 kl. 18:10
arkm4 14. juni 2012 kl. 18:40 
In order to see the "Mods" option on the main menu for the mac version, you need to work around the game code. Here is a forum with a complete description: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=451941 (look for the first reply). Sadly, after "subscribing" there was no download of anything new to my version of Civ 5, nor anything in the MODS folder on my mac.
< >
Viser 1-15 af 235 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50