Team Fortress 2
Вам це до снаги?
Створюйте та надсилайте нові предмети (наприклад, зброю, значки, черевики тощо) на розгляд та подальше долучення до гри. Клацніть тут, щоби дізнатися більше.
Ця тема закрита
HOW TO: Create and upload TF2 items to the Workshop
http://www.teamfortress.com/workshop/

The above link will give you all the official details.

If you have any further questions, you can ask here. :)
Автор останньої редакції: smash; 28 верес. 2012 о 23:02
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 117
I was thinking about making a post like this. Here's some info I gathered for it, which most of came from here[www.kritzkast.com].

What You’ll Need
  • Team Fortress 2, just in case you didn’t realize it already
  • A 3D Modeling Program such as…
  • A 2D Art program for textures such as…
  • Source SDK, which can be downloaded through steam under tools.

Helpful Links
Tutorials

TF2 Modeling Communities
  • FacePunch's TF2 Mod Emporium[facepunch.com] (Note: if the linked thread is closed a new version of the Emporium is up. Please check the TF2 thread for the new Emporium.)
  • Polycount's TF2 Thread[www.polycount.com]

Just set up accounts at these sites so you can ask questions and get feedback on your models.

If you don't get an answer here, please try asking at the two sites listed above. They are very helpful.

*Thanks plumperkins™ for the tip.
Автор останньої редакції: VernoGuy; 5 груд. 2012 о 12:14
Цитата допису VernoGuy:
I was thinking about making a post like this. Here's some of the info I gathered for it. Most of it came from here[www.kritzkast.com].

What You’ll Need
    • Blender[www.blender.org] (free)
    • 3Ds Max [usa.autodesk.com] (cost money)
    • There are others, but these are the 2 most commonly used
  • Program to create .vtf files: look here[www.kritzkast.com], Step Two

Helpful Links
    you did well
so i created some stuff in publisher that actually looks good but idk how to upload and i have blender but it is so confusing so many ideas that i cant make, also wondering if some one could make for me and we both post to workshop together
I got 3DSmax, but I can't get the models to source. Aaaaaaany help?
Цитата допису Nefnoj:
I got 3DSmax, but I can't get the models to source. Aaaaaaany help?
Ben Henry's 3Ds Max Tutorial[cg.tutsplus.com] might help you out. Day 3 of the tutorial deals with uploading models to source, but you might want to checkout the other parts to make sure your on the same page so to speak.
Цитата допису (NS.Co) tingarock:
so i created some stuff in publisher that actually looks good but idk how to upload and i have blender but it is so confusing so many ideas that i cant make, also wondering if some one could make for me and we both post to workshop together
Are you having trouble uploading to the source engine or to the workshop? If your having trouble uploading to source go to part three of HellJumper's Blender 2.5 Modeling Tutorial for TF2
@Verno, why not just link to my article on KK instead of copying a small part of it?

To all aspiring artists:
All the links here will get you started in 3d art, but you will have to learn to teach yourself if you want to succeed. Start small and work up, get familiar with the source engine, compiling and testing. Use Source SDK's model viewer to view changes quickly, and when you are happy, look into uploading to the workshop. Share your work, get critique and learn to take criticism and use it to improve yourself.
These links wont make you into a stunning artist, but they can help you on your way.
Цитата допису Pogo:
@Verno, why not just link to my article on KK instead of copying a small part of it?

I did, three times. However, if you were aware of those links and where wondering why I still put a small part of it up, I wanted to make sure people didn't pass it up. I was worried if I only put a link to your article, people might ignore the link. I figured If a small part of that guide was visible, people would be more incline to click on the KK link and other links. Though maybe I'm a wrong a just a link would have sufficed. Also, it wasn't my original intention to be a take a small part of your article and post it here, but when I came upon your article as a wrote my own guide, It covered everything I wrote and way beyond so I used the article to fill in the rest.
Sorry for the over reaction, you've been posting it all over the discussion board so I should be thanking you.
Your reasoning is fine, so please continue.
Цитата допису Pogo:
Sorry for the over reaction, you've been posting it all over the discussion board so I should be thanking you.
Your reasoning is fine, so please continue.

It wasn't an over reaction at all, but i'm glad your okay with it.
Relax guys. If you're going to copy from another source, please try to cite it, giving them credit, even if you think the URL is enough.
Цитата допису VernoGuy:
I was thinking about making a post like this. Here's some of the info I gathered for it. Most of it came from here[www.kritzkast.com].

What You’ll Need
    • Blender[www.blender.org] (free)
    • 3Ds Max [usa.autodesk.com] (cost money)
    • There are others, but these are the 2 most commonly used

Helpful Links
Tutorials

TF2 Modeling Communities

I agree. These programs are the usual programs that usually make into the game of TF2.
Thanks for the useful info, VernoGuy.
Can I post just tool ideas or I have to create it and only then post? (to the workshop)
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 117
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 19 трав. 2012 о 23:30
Дописів: 117