Dota 2
Create or find the best new items
Create and submit new items (such as armor, weapons, clothing, Couriers, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Or help identify the best by rating up your favorites.
Ulteriori informazioni
Weapons Recording Kills
Could be my favourite things to find. It doesnt matter if its armor or a weapon it just adds something extra to it for me and Im sure alot of other people. I would sooner buy something that recorded my Kills/Assist on the item way before others. Taking it a step futher support class stuff recording Most Friendly Health Healed in a single battle or Mana given. Im not very Computer savy at that level but I think these ideas could be easily accomplished by those that do know how to capitalize on them
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-2 commenti su 2
There ARE weapons and items that record kills in the game. They have "strange" modifiers on them, and I believe all those that I have I have gotten from chests. I have never seen a healing modifier, but there are other specific hero mods.
There ARE some, but none for sale specificaly you just gotta take random stabs at chest and get lucky
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-2 commenti su 2
Per pagina: 1530 50

Data di pubblicazione: 23 nov 2012, ore 7:45