View the 2012 entries
You can watch the submissions below. Voting ended on Nov. 27 at 12:00am GMT and the winners were revealed on Nov. 30th on www.teamfortress.com.
For complete contest details click here.
Blk_Mage_Ctype Nov 19, 2012 @ 9:15am
Next Video in Queue button broken?
Everytime I click on it after rating a video, it directs me to an error page saying that the video has been removed or deleted by the author, but that is false. So in order to view the next video in my Queue, I have to hit the back button on my browser or click the "Videos" tab then go back to my Queue manually.

Is this just me?
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Alex Krychek, a mighty pirate Nov 19, 2012 @ 11:12am 
Nope.
Quarterdime Nov 19, 2012 @ 12:07pm 
Nope, we're all getting it.
TomB  [developer] Nov 19, 2012 @ 5:24pm 
Have you voted for every video? Or does this happen when your queue is empty? Or non-empty?
Error Code: -118 Nov 19, 2012 @ 6:29pm 
It happens all the time.
glocetti Nov 19, 2012 @ 9:47pm 
If it helps in your debugging it tries to open http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=

You know that it is going to happen when you miss some videos from that page like if your full view would be 12 movies, it shows only 11 or less after generating

Also sometimes it claims you have voted all entries in certain category but you can still generate new entries without changin filters, happens usually when you use that manually back and forth trick multiple times.
Everybody's Dead Dave Nov 19, 2012 @ 10:12pm 
broken in firefox & chrome
Blk_Mage_Ctype Nov 20, 2012 @ 5:30am 
Originally posted by TomB:
Have you voted for every video? Or does this happen when your queue is empty? Or non-empty?

All of the above.

Originally posted by Everybody's Dead Dave:
broken in firefox & chrome

Well, that explains it then... *is using Firefox*
DonSeismo Nov 20, 2012 @ 5:33am 
Broken for me in Firefox and Steam.
ICS Nov 20, 2012 @ 6:12am 

If i generate a new batch of videos and start any of them, after voting you get the move next video button and it always gives this error instead of next video for me.
Smartnik Nov 20, 2012 @ 6:24am 
Originally posted by ICS:

If i generate a new batch of videos and start any of them, after voting you get the move next video button and it always gives this error instead of next video for me.
This is exactly it. First batch seems to work fine and then the errors start. It's the same in Firefox and Steam.
TomB  [developer] Nov 20, 2012 @ 9:41am 
If you clear your cookies, does it fix the problem?
Blk_Mage_Ctype Nov 20, 2012 @ 9:47am 

Just tried and the answer is no.
TomB  [developer] Nov 20, 2012 @ 9:52am 
Originally posted by Blk_Mage_Ctype:

Just tried and the answer is no.

Can you paste in the URL of the page it directs you to?
Blk_Mage_Ctype Nov 20, 2012 @ 10:03am 

Can you paste in the URL of the page it directs you to?

Here you go.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=
TomB  [developer] Nov 20, 2012 @ 10:16am 
We've found the problem and am pushing out a fix now. Thanks a lot for your help! Please let me know if you continue to encounter issues.
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50