View the 2012 entries
You can watch the submissions below. Voting ended on Nov. 27 at 12:00am GMT and the winners were revealed on Nov. 30th on www.teamfortress.com.
For complete contest details click here.
Alex Krychek, a mighty pirate Nov 16, 2012 @ 10:59pm
Total amount of videos
How many videos are there on current Saxxy Awards? Your new pageless system (the queue system) is really awkward, Valve. I hate it since it was implemented in Greenlight.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
TC Reservoir Dog Nov 17, 2012 @ 5:34am 
Agreed, this is total bs.

Why can`t we have different genres and then a list of ALL videos per genre? You just made things complicated for no good reason (at least from a perspective of an average user).
Pur3Bolt Nov 17, 2012 @ 7:38am 
I agree, I don't like it. In fact when I watched and voted for the first 9 videos it said I voted for all videos which was really suprising and I had to generate a new queue for it.... just stupid
Tulkas Nov 18, 2012 @ 1:51pm 
The queue system keeps the voting fair. If we could browse every video, the videos at the tops of their respective categories would get the most views (and votes) and would move even farther ahead. With random queues every video gets viewed no matter how many votes it had before.
Smartnik Nov 20, 2012 @ 6:26am 
Yeah, I really hate the fact that you can't see the total amount of videos. I want to know how far I've gotten through the entries.
Estevan Nov 20, 2012 @ 8:14am 
@Dink Meeker Well... queue system it's not all that random. I skipped several videos (no upvote or downvote) and they kept popping up everytime queue was generated. They went away only after casting the vote....
Popcorn Nov 20, 2012 @ 5:41pm 
This is really dodgey. Valve don't seem to be bothering to make any effort with this at all. I didn't even know this was on until just yesterday!
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50