View the 2012 entries
You can watch the submissions below. Voting ended on Nov. 27 at 12:00am GMT and the winners were revealed on Nov. 30th on www.teamfortress.com.
For complete contest details click here.
Cranky Kong Nov 16, 2012 @ 11:19am
Congratulations To Original Universe Entries (and his respective owners)
Congratulations to the 4 (or more) who made a hard work,in your totally original,this 4(and unique) entries in the saxxy awards receive a more huge detail than every other entry(Im talking about originality),not a simply TF2 video (congratulation too who use others Valve IP*),but a revolutionary video who made all of his viewers say:Why I dont think of that before?
We gotta admiration and great model (and badasses)on the teaser from elements(even with a little overused plot),by Gamerman12 and his friends,(still thinking,if is a game ,series or a movie,but he needs to finish that piece of art).
We gotta cuteness and a 2D animation(and a little PEW...)on Saxxy sax ,by saints and Bunny,(A thing who nobody gonna think to do that).
We gotta a playboard nostalgia and wars (too short,but good) on Chess and Checkers,by Mutank(even with a training video was a good conspiration).
And finnally we gotta a WTF moment on The Fresh Sphere of Cube Land,by Narry Gewman (simple video,good story ,now he just have to start a book and made that damn pyramids appear).
Thanks to reading this,and leave a comment for the old Monkey,and our 4 genius below!

*Specially Whole Wheat Hardcase from Astute, who used items/food to be characters from the plot!
Last edited by Cranky Kong; Nov 23, 2012 @ 3:42am
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Spooperman12 Nov 22, 2012 @ 9:13pm 
Hey man, thanks. Really, I appreciate that you actually pointed us out specifically. Makes me feel a bit special. Also, it's going to be a filmy-type thing (haven't decided if I want to go full film or episodic yet, but it will be feature length)
Cranky Kong Nov 23, 2012 @ 3:44am 
Originally posted by Gamerman12:
Hey man, thanks. Really, I appreciate that you actually pointed us out specifically. Makes me feel a bit special. Also, it's going to be a filmy-type thing (haven't decided if I want to go full film or episodic yet, but it will be feature length)
Good luck in your project,and let it go ,FORWARD!
Last edited by Cranky Kong; Nov 23, 2012 @ 3:45am
Mushy Tales Nov 27, 2012 @ 1:10pm 
Here here!
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50