Vê os participantes de 2012
Podes ver os vídeos participantes abaixo. A votação acabou no dia 27/11 à meia-noite (GMT) e os vencedores foram revelados no dia 30/11 em www.teamfortress.com.
Para detalhes completos do concurso, clica aqui.
Flo 15 nov. 2012 às 23:11
Is anyone else just thumbing down all the replay videos?
Seriously. Saxxy 2012 was supposed to be all about SFM; it's how they introduced it, and they were pressured into adding the replay category because of a bunch of people whining about it not being there.

Yet now the wonderful SFM videos are floating amongst a sea of uninspired gameplay clips. Almost a 1-to-20 ratio. Since I've already upvoted one replay which I hope sees it to the finals, I'm downvoting every other replay just to get through the queue faster.
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 17 comentários
Jeery 15 nov. 2012 às 23:42 
Stick to what Valve asks us: Did you LIKE the video? That is all that matters.

edit: i accidentally a letter
Última alteração por Jeery; 16 nov. 2012 às 3:59
DonSeismo 16 nov. 2012 às 0:24 
They get a thumb up if they contain a good kill or situation, but all I've watched so far were random uninteresting recordings of replays. I don't know why people submit things like this, it makes it quite annoying to click through all videos.
Última alteração por DonSeismo; 16 nov. 2012 às 0:25
glocetti 16 nov. 2012 às 1:07 
Try selecting all other boxes than replay?
McThrasher 16 nov. 2012 às 1:24 
I LOVED last year's Saxxy's. It really showed off the game itself. This year with all the stupid SFM ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, it's just a bunch of movies. If I wanted to watch a movie, I'd go to the theater. I come on Steam for games, and I associate Saxton Hale with awesome TF2 ♥♥♥♥, not slow-mo L4D clips.
aidsman 16 nov. 2012 às 3:07 
Originalmente postado por McThrasher:
I LOVED last year's Saxxy's. It really showed off the game itself. This year with all the stupid SFM ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, it's just a bunch of movies. If I wanted to watch a movie, I'd go to the theater. I come on Steam for games, and I associate Saxton Hale with awesome TF2 ♥♥♥♥, not slow-mo L4D clips.

So you prefer let's plays over quality, well-crafted entertainment? Shut the ♥♥♥♥ up.

If you don't want to see them, then don't ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ watch them, and instead watch replays.

"If I wanted to go see a movie, I'd go to the theatre..." but it's the same thing, you're selecting the fact that you want to see a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ movie, and you're complaining about the fact that it's not actual gameplay.
Limie Pie 16 nov. 2012 às 5:30 
Hey, this isn't very nice. I understand your feelings, I've seen so much bad replays, but still this is no good. Browse for other categories, without Replays, if you don't want to see them. I was working really hard on my own and it really gets on my nerves, that someone has rejected my video just because other movies in this category are stupid.
Última alteração por Limie Pie; 16 nov. 2012 às 5:31
DonSeismo 16 nov. 2012 às 5:37 
If there wasn't some much crap in this category...
I don't want so skip this category but it's really hard to find the gems in there.
Yotto 16 nov. 2012 às 6:28 
Making this saxxy 2012 only SFM would make it unfair.
There are people with YEARS of experience with animation that made masterpieces, so they will most likely win. People with no experience won't be able to get a result, IMO, any close to it, making it quite unfair.
Originalmente postado por Flotilla:
Seriously. Saxxy 2012 was supposed to be all about SFM; it's how they introduced it, and they were pressured into adding the replay category because of a bunch of people whining about it not being there.

Yet now the wonderful SFM videos are floating amongst a sea of uninspired gameplay clips. Almost a 1-to-20 ratio. Since I've already upvoted one replay which I hope sees it to the finals, I'm downvoting every other replay just to get through the queue faster.
Are you, Ducking kidding me? The first saxxy's where only about replay's. If it was cut off, it shouldn't be a saxxy awards.
Honster 16 nov. 2012 às 12:27 
Im not thumbing down 99% of replay videos because of some sort of SFM superiority, im doing it because theyre nearly all bad.

Even with a much lowered threshold for 'entertainment' in the replay category, ive seen maybe 3 ive thumbs up'ed. They arent even that noteworthy, just not utterly terrible like the rest ive seen.
Aeolian Mode 16 nov. 2012 às 12:38 
Some replay videos can have extraordinary cinematography, funny/crazy situational moments, and can be generally really entertaining. If I see one I like, it's getting thumbed-up. Unfortunately, a lot of them don't really have exceptional cinematography and shows that the uploader didn't spend any time in setting up shots, getting good footage, etc.

I appreciate SFMs when the uploader shows that they took their time with it, learning the program, learning how to set up their shots, learning how to tell a story, learning animation, etc. I think a good replay should show that the uploader took their time learning how to edit it to have good shots, good composition, trimming it to highlight key moments, making sure those moments are GOOD, etc.
Scunosi 18 nov. 2012 às 23:44 
There's a reason the vids are all split into categories. The Replays aren't even competing with the SFMs other than for Best Overall, and I'm pretty sure everyone realizes the odds of one winning that are slim to none.
While there's plenty of bad Replays out there (and on here), you can still make a good video out of them, and they tend to capture "game nostalgia" better than any SFM since it's cut directly from an in-game moment. Also it's not like you can't make a bad video using SFM; one look around YouTube proves that's not true.
You're comparing apples and oranges here, and totally throwing out the half you don't like without any regard for the possible skill it took to make.
Blk_Mage_Ctype 19 nov. 2012 às 9:08 
Pretty much yeah, unfortunately the vast majority of this year's Replays are just terrible. Shakey/Jerky cam, long stretches of nothing with a very poor or nonexistent payoff, short clips of someone dominating on a Valve server and acting like it's something to be proud of, etc.

Honestly, I hope Valve just leaves out Replays next you to prevent this sort of thing.
cubis 19 nov. 2012 às 14:11 
I think for replays to capture attention, they just have to get to the point quickly since it is harder to tell a story using replays than using SFM.
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 17 comentários
Por página: 1530 50