Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
delta6xxx Nov 10, 2012 @ 7:37pm
halo weapons? why not
halo rockets sniper rifle snotgun magnum and turret gun
obvouisly you cant get the exact graphics from 3 or 4 but i think we can make a similar cartoony model
i wouldnt recommend hats but if anyone has any accessories by all means make them
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
< >
Alex Krychek, a mighty pirate Nov 11, 2012 @ 7:57pm 
punctuation? why not
Ham Flavored Death Nov 11, 2012 @ 9:23pm 
because A. they arn't Valves property, B. theres no chance in hell that Microsoft would put any of the Halo games on steam and C.Halo sucks
Last edited by Ham Flavored Death; Nov 11, 2012 @ 9:24pm
delta6xxx Nov 12, 2012 @ 1:26pm 
sorry grammer nazi
ok i said n-a-z-i they really have that bleeped? wow
Last edited by delta6xxx; Nov 12, 2012 @ 1:27pm
delta6xxx Nov 12, 2012 @ 1:30pm 
Originally posted by Ham Flavored Death:
because A. they arn't Valves property, B. theres no chance in hell that Microsoft would put any of the Halo games on steam and C.Halo sucks
1 im not saying valve has to own it they didnt own deus ex but they had all that stuff but if someone wants to make a copyright in the describtion whatever 2 i know that 3 thats your opinion dont go all cod kid douchy on me starting flame wars "oh well halo is futuristic so it sucks" i bet your complaining about black ops 2 also
delta6xxx Nov 12, 2012 @ 1:36pm 
i would say make black ops weapons but its cod there arent really any guns that are that special or memorable in design
things like the halo rocket, sniper and shotgun are instantly recognizable
Mr.Awesome! Nov 12, 2012 @ 3:20pm 
Microsoft can, and will sue valve for it if halo items get made without there permission. Deus Ex was probably done with permission because they allowed them to. Microsoft wont.
delta6xxx Nov 12, 2012 @ 5:36pm 
microsoft doesnt own halo 343 does (now)
delta6xxx Nov 12, 2012 @ 5:37pm 
i really dont think anyone is going to sue because of a gun design if they could sue for this they would have sued for the halo skyrim mods >:)
Nukes Nov 13, 2012 @ 7:03am 
I like halo but there are these legal documents you see. They are called Copyrights.
Nukes Nov 13, 2012 @ 7:04am 
The difference is that a product made for TF2 would be sold in the Store so a profit would be made on some one elses intelectual property which would violate copyrights.
Nukes Nov 13, 2012 @ 7:05am 
When your making a mod for a game that includes stuff from another its different because money isnt being made and the need to buy the other game is not being removed. This has been Copy Rights 101.
Last edited by Nukes; Nov 13, 2012 @ 7:05am
Nukes Nov 13, 2012 @ 7:07am 
Also on a side note Microsoft does own Halo they always did Bungie and now 343 just develope the game. Also with Deus Ex Edios gave Valve special permition to feture there weapons in TF2 it was for permotional reasons.
delta6xxx Nov 13, 2012 @ 2:27pm 
Originally posted by Fallout4thewin!:
I like halo but there are these legal documents you see. They are called Copyrights.
i know all about copyrights have you ever seen dsp and that shabam with that fake ubisoft copyright
delta6xxx Nov 13, 2012 @ 2:31pm 
Originally posted by Fallout4thewin!:
Also on a side note Microsoft does own Halo they always did Bungie and now 343 just develope the game. Also with Deus Ex Edios gave Valve special permition to feture there weapons in TF2 it was for permotional reasons.
no but 343 owns halo microsoft owns 343 like ea with bioware bioware made mass effect 3 but ea still makes them put there stupid origin logins and ♥♥♥♥ like that unless there going to be ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s about the subject i think 343 would send a copyright instead of microsoft cause its there content microsoft is just approving it
delta6xxx Nov 13, 2012 @ 2:33pm 
skyrim workshop has halo gravity hammer sword and (which is a really ♥♥♥♥ty mod to begin with) spartan race you really think 343 or microsoft is getting a cut out of that?
Showing 1-15 of 37 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 10, 2012 @ 7:37pm