Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Afterbirth Nov 9, 2012 @ 6:51pm
Two Spy Weapon Ideas
Prop Gun- It'slike a revolver that when shot a little flag comes out with the word "Bang" written on it. It does no damage, but you can shoot it when disgused and it creates the illusion of the person you're disguesed as shooting. For example, if you're disgused as a pyro and you shoot it your character will shoot fire, but it does no damage, just creates the illusion of shooting.

Stun Gun- Primary weapon that electrifys opponent. Stunning him like the sandman, giving the spy time to escape, Spy cannot take out knife while stunning for 5 seconds, as so not to backstab.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Afterbirth Nov 9, 2012 @ 6:59pm 
I also have a spy knife idea.
It's a Syringe, similar to the ones the Medic shoots.
It collects health upon each successful backstab, sort of like the buff banner. You can use that collected health to heal yourself or your teamates later.
The downsides being that the damage on it is really low, so unless you get a backstab you're not going to be pulling much damage with it.
The other downside being, that since this is a syringe, and you're extracting blood from you're enemies after a backstab, that the knife will drip blood. For 4 seconds after a succesful backstab blood drips on the ground leaving a trail. The blood drip whether or not you're invisible, disguised, or if you changed weapons. Allowing other character to follow the trail for a few seconds.
WhiteHammer Nov 10, 2012 @ 2:35am 
sounds cool
hatsanay Nov 10, 2012 @ 4:10am 
vat

I Don't Care Nov 13, 2012 @ 6:04pm 
that prop gun would be very useful
TheManInTheFedora Nov 13, 2012 @ 7:38pm 
It is quite the good idea! i like it, but it could also do fake damage, giving th other players the look that they're being hurt for certain clesses, but does no damage
HighCorrection Nov 14, 2012 @ 4:04pm 
i was thinking of a blow dart that shot out poisones darts will deal damage can only be healed with a c crusaders crossbow shot or a reasupply cabnet
Afterbirth Nov 16, 2012 @ 1:11pm 
Bombwolf, what do you mean fake damage? I can perhaps understand with something like the flamethrower, it would create the illusion of being set ablaze, but what if you were like a scout, how would that fake damage? But it sounds intresting.
TheManInTheFedora Nov 18, 2012 @ 8:15pm 
it would show the blood spurt and the sream, but then it never does any damage.
Afterbirth Nov 19, 2012 @ 5:21pm 
GREAT IDEA!! That would be cool! Make everyone think you're hurting the enemies, and make the bullet/rockets/fire come out. But no damage is actually dealt to your teamates when you pretend shoot the gun when disguised as an enemy.
Kitty Soft Paws Nov 19, 2012 @ 7:09pm 
greaat idea. i can try to get some models on blender done or something. Not very good at programming though. :(
Afterbirth Nov 21, 2012 @ 8:49pm 
Originally posted by Kitty Soft Paws:
greaat idea. i can try to get some models on blender done or something. Not very good at programming though. :(

Awesome, if we can get someone to model these it would be great.
I think the thing that has the most potential of being made is the Prop Gun, but if you want you can make the models for all of them.
The Man On The Screen Nov 22, 2012 @ 2:03am 
I have a prop gun at my house, so fun :-p
Day49 Dec 19, 2012 @ 7:03pm 
i like the fake damage gun

Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 9, 2012 @ 6:51pm