Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Mystery Mouse Nov 6, 2012 @ 12:13pm
HELP WANTED: Looking for TF2 Model rigger!
I have many really awesome hat ideas for TF2 and I have one thats nearly complete. I have the model about 85% complete, but I need someone to rig and import it into TF2. I work with MAYA, Blender, and Photoshop CS5 (for texturing). I can keep poly counts relatively low, but some advice or actual modifacation to my models would be greatly appreciated. I want to make a team with this person or persons that want to help me and split the credit and earnings (if any) equally. We might be the next best thing. Wont know til we try. If you are honest and up for some fun work ( I have some really fun, original ideas. ) please message me through steam. Thank you very much, Nathanael Edwards.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Poghost 34 Nov 7, 2012 @ 1:41am 
Posting pictures might help to get more attention
Professional Spycrab Hunter 7 Nov 7, 2012 @ 9:20am 
If you use Blender and Photoshop then all you need is right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X5QGx2TP_8
Mystery Mouse Nov 16, 2012 @ 12:12am 
:( I want to make a team with someone to produce a lot of content in a short amount of time.
★Dank_Memes★ Nov 20, 2012 @ 7:30am 
@Mystery Mouse: Same! It's really hard to find modellers even though we've got great ideas, fancy working together? I've got over 40 ideas with names of miscs and hats.
Mystery Mouse Nov 27, 2012 @ 1:56am 
We can work together, as long as you can take my models, rig them, so that they are ready to upload. I know how to do everything but rig and add to tf2.
Bash Something 40 Sep 16, 2013 @ 11:08am 
I'd be up for rigging if your items are good (I can do cosmetics and certain weapons). Like what Pogo said, could we see an early-development pic of a model?
Last edited by Bash Something; Sep 16, 2013 @ 11:09am
Mystery Mouse Sep 16, 2013 @ 12:41pm 
LOL, look at my last post date. I wasn't able to find anyone to rig my models then. I have one available, just add me on steam and Ill send it to you sometime.
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 6, 2012 @ 12:13pm