Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
This topic has been locked
JustAShyGuy Nov 6, 2012 @ 9:53am
Gangum style taunt PLOX VALVE
I so badly want a gangum style taunt XD
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
★Potassium★ Nov 6, 2012 @ 9:57am 
I agree
JustAShyGuy Nov 6, 2012 @ 10:07am 
sry if i spelled that wrong, i just want one so bad XD imagin how many ppl would buy one or trade so much for one
Valve probably won't do it.

Maybe someone else will make one that overrides a default taunt.
I so badly do not.
JustAShyGuy Nov 7, 2012 @ 11:59am 
One can dream
★Potassium★ Nov 8, 2012 @ 7:34am 
Maybe like a skin thing for normal taunt? :L
FonBaron Nov 8, 2012 @ 4:26pm 
a taunt that plays the whole song and the whole dance.NOW THAT IS EPIC
Samson Nov 10, 2012 @ 1:01pm 
Get out.
Knusperfrosch Nov 11, 2012 @ 8:52pm 
*groans*
Look, the whole Gangnam Style meme is currently being run into the ground by too many people on the internet. Stop it please. Just because something is currently popular and being milked for all it's worth doesn't mean it's good. I promise you, by 2013 everyone will be sick of it and global popculture will have found a new thing to latch on.

But on the other hand, I fully support the request for a dance command (iproblem is, s there an unused button left on the keyboard?) or a dance taunt action item, with each class getting their own dance, and the Medic and the Heavy getting a pair dance if they stand in front of each other. :-p (Similar to the High-Five action item letting you trigger a reaction from the character opposite even if the other player doesn't have the High-Five equipped.)

Yes, I have watched the Dance Fortress 2 and Thunder Mountain Fever videos way too often. Why do you ask? ;-)
★Potassium★ Nov 14, 2012 @ 11:38am 
Originally posted by Crunchy Frog:
*groans*
Look, the whole Gangnam Style meme is currently being run into the ground by too many people on the internet. Stop it please. Just because something is currently popular and being milked for all it's worth doesn't mean it's good. I promise you, by 2013 everyone will be sick of it and global popculture will have found a new thing to latch on.

But on the other hand, I fully support the request for a dance command (iproblem is, s there an unused button left on the keyboard?) or a dance taunt action item, with each class getting their own dance, and the Medic and the Heavy getting a pair dance if they stand in front of each other. :-p (Similar to the High-Five action item letting you trigger a reaction from the character opposite even if the other player doesn't have the High-Five equipped.)

Yes, I have watched the Dance Fortress 2 and Thunder Mountain Fever videos way too often. Why do you ask? ;-)
Have to agree:)
Evaldas Nov 14, 2012 @ 1:41pm 
It won't happen, and i'm happy it won't.
JustAShyGuy Nov 15, 2012 @ 10:16pm 
always gotta be a few negatives out there
jetjet Nov 16, 2012 @ 2:11am 
but it's the truth. Make it a mod or something but not something official. It's not Michael Jackson, for the christ' s sake.
SLASH Nov 19, 2012 @ 9:50pm 
It will never happen you idiot.
i would love a taunt for dat but valve is more like industrial stuf its a possibalty and it wuold be cool to gangam style on your enmies dead bodies XD
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Nov 6, 2012 @ 9:53am