Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
[Idea] Spy Sapper that can turn enemy buildings
So, what if there was a sapper for spy that could be used on an enemy building (Sentry / Dispenser / Teleporters / Etc)? I talked it over with some people and they contributed some pretty good ideas about how it could be implemented without being terribly unbalanced.

Stuff like a fairly increased duration for how long it takes to sap the enemy machine, a cooldown/recharge on the sapper, only being able to control one machine at a time, removing his ability to backstab, etc etc.

It would give the spy a HUD (am I using that term right?) at the top left of his screen like the engineer has with a slot for one machine. When a spy successfully takes over a machine, it disappears from the HUD of the engineer who previously owned it (so he can't just destroy it after it's been taken over with the remote).
Last edited by A Swamp Creature; Nov 6, 2012 @ 8:16am
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Smash Royale Nov 6, 2012 @ 8:48am 
OMG! Thats EXATCLY What I Was Thinking About Making At School! We Could Contribute Together To Make It! Ive Got A Name: Hack-O-Tron 3000
A Swamp Creature Nov 6, 2012 @ 8:50am 
Originally posted by Dem Rainbowz- B-Day In 5 Days!:
OMG! Thats EXATCLY What I Was Thinking About Making At School! We Could Contribute Together To Make It! Ive Got A Name: Hack-O-Tron 3000

I'm not really sure how I could help make it. I don't know the first thing about actually modeling it or doing the "code" for it.
Smash Royale Nov 6, 2012 @ 10:46am 
Just A Model
It could have a different beeping and enemy detection sound. Maybe one that sounds all corrupted and stuff.
CannibalCarpool3D Nov 16, 2012 @ 5:30am 
As an engy player this would be my worst nightmare. It's a good idea but for the sake of engies don't do it! Jk nice idea.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Nov 6, 2012 @ 8:15am