Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Rysk Oct 20, 2012 @ 4:03am
Medigun Idea
I don't think I'll ever get into modelling or anything, but this idea for a different medigun for the Medic has been bouncing around in my head for a while.

---Medipistol---
(+) Gives 65% faster weapon switch.
(-) Uber reduced to 75.

Uber is reduced from 100 to 75, meaning it takes less time to charge, but also doesn't last as long. I envisioned a one-handed, mini-Medigun type thing. Mainly I'd like a Medic weapon that includes a faster weapon switch because there have been so many times I'm just that second off from being able to heal someone or stab someone.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
SlaktareN Oct 20, 2012 @ 1:03pm 
ok i don't care
Dan the LAN Man -bRËD Dōktōr Oct 21, 2012 @ 12:13pm 
That actually sounds like a pretty good idea... Once I've got a little more modeling experience I might make that, I'll make sure to list you under contributors/creators.
viro94 Oct 22, 2012 @ 11:43am 
considering it's smaller, i think it should heal a little bit slower too.
Rysk Oct 22, 2012 @ 2:28pm 
I did consider a few different negatives, like less range on the healing beam and such. But this item is more about speed, so I'm not sure if slower healing would quite work. However, one idea to support the lowered uber is that ubersaw medics can use this to quickly switch, hit and +uber, then uber and so on. The drawback is that it's a shorter uber, so I hope it balances out.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 20, 2012 @ 4:03am