Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
-={[Kung Fu Panda]}=- Oct 16, 2012 @ 5:33pm
Buyable Misc Slots
Why not just be able to Buy more Misc slots? with a max of how ever many misc slots, would bring more money to Valve (witch is a great thing for the game) :D I wanna buy more misc slots! :3 And so the hats and misc do not conflict each other certain miscs should be able to be worn with others for example if you have glasses, you can not wear other glasses, or something in that matter
Last edited by -={[Kung Fu Panda]}=-; Jul 18, 2013 @ 9:17am
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
WoxandWarf Oct 16, 2012 @ 5:35pm 
I hate this idea because unlike you I like TRADING in TF2 to get stuff, not spending actual $! :D
Tisiphone Edge Oct 16, 2012 @ 5:46pm 
I'd be able to support it as long as there was a reasonable cap and I wouldn't see a Scout with nearly every item his bodygroups will allow at once.
rashianuu Oct 16, 2012 @ 5:48pm 
We all want more misc slots but there would be WAYYY too many misc slots on some people.. I dont wanna see 10 miscs on a single merc.
-={[Kung Fu Panda]}=- Oct 16, 2012 @ 6:14pm 
well buyable as in tradable and buyable off the store.... at a misc cap ofc :3
Tisiphone Edge Oct 16, 2012 @ 6:42pm 
Originally posted by -={S!ck Tw!$t3d K!ll3r}=-:
Would you mean trading the slots themselves, or an item that adds a misc slot, similar to a Backpack Expander?
-={[Kung Fu Panda]}=- Oct 16, 2012 @ 7:26pm 
Originally posted by Tisiphone Edge:
Originally posted by -={S!ck Tw!$t3d K!ll3r}=-:
Would you mean trading the slots themselves, or an item that adds a misc slot, similar to a Backpack Expander?
well you would be trading the slot, not the item in the slot for example if i had 3 misc slots, and some1 wanted to buy one, i would trade them the misc slot for how ever much it would be
Pogo 33 Oct 17, 2012 @ 6:09am 
a misc slot expander could work, would definitely sell. Just like the backpack expander, gives you the extra slot and disappears when used.
silly goyim Oct 18, 2012 @ 7:54am 
one more misc slot would be just enough for me. and I think that eather 4 or 3 should be the cap. no one wants to see people running around when you can't even see what class he is with all the cosmetics on him..
Tibbles the Cat Oct 28, 2012 @ 8:30pm 
I think just one more is fine, it allows for a full set of Hat and the 2 miscs and one for extra, an example would be one of the halloween costumes with a cursed soul equipped, also.
Captain Falcon Oct 29, 2012 @ 6:32am 
There's a reason that there aren't more misc slots: performance issues. See, the engine TF2 is based on is not optimized for the concept of many attached models (hats, misc items). When a second misc slot was added, nearly everyone experienced frequent crashing and framerate issues. It took like seven patches to get that thing fixed. If Valve implemented your suggestion, there would probably be hundreds of threads on the TF2 main discussion about the game messing up and being unplayable, and they would probably lose a lot of business.
RustDouglas Nov 25, 2012 @ 10:14am 
People who have ♥♥♥♥ty PCs should not play TF2 then if you are worried about crashes.
Srksi Jul 18, 2013 @ 3:05am 
Hell yeah! We need more slots! "How do I be good doctor when I cant carry my mask stetoskope mirror and archemedes in same time!Its in valves interest to hook us to get more hats! I second!
ZHENWEI9(FOREVER) Jul 22, 2013 @ 3:52am 
what about a misc slot that on your leg like a gun holder for all class ( don't steal my idea but you can use my idea if you bulid it and add on steam workshop)
Last edited by ZHENWEI9(FOREVER); Jul 22, 2013 @ 3:55am
A Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus Jul 22, 2013 @ 3:07pm 
I think they should add a third misc slot for free, and maybe charge for additional ones like you suggested. They could theoretically have a misc slot for each equip region, but that would be getting to rediculous ammounts of miscs. In this case there would probably have to be a cap in place so that you can't use them all at once and crash a server by wearing 30+ unusual effects at once. lol
Misery Business Jul 22, 2013 @ 3:36pm 
good idea :D
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 16, 2012 @ 5:33pm