Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Kiddles The Rather Volatile Cat Oct 7, 2012 @ 8:23pm
I Have A Pyro Set Idea(Also A Question)
Ok I have an Idea for a sweet set for the Pyro! The problem is, I do not know how to/ are probably incapable of making or rendering a 3D model since I've never touched a 3D program. If anyone would like to hear me out and see if they could help me render these out, it would be awesome! Also, if I had the idea, and my partner made the model and such, would we both get the Self-Made Versions of our items if they were accepted? Thanks for viewing this!
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Pogo 33 Oct 8, 2012 @ 1:25am 
It depends on the creator whether you get a self made or not. If you just give an idea then it's not likely. Draw your ideas out to give an idea of how they look and you're more likely to receive credit.
Kiddles The Rather Volatile Cat Oct 8, 2012 @ 6:31pm 
Originally posted by Pogo:
It depends on the creator whether you get a self made or not. If you just give an idea then it's not likely. Draw your ideas out to give an idea of how they look and you're more likely to receive credit.
Thanks, man. I actually do have sketches of it XD
Pogo 33 Oct 9, 2012 @ 1:14am 
If you want to share the pictures go ahead - it'll reach more people that way. If you want to learn to make your items yourself, then there are plenty of resources to help you with that.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 7, 2012 @ 8:23pm