Team Fortress 2
 
Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Jesus Christ Superstar Aug 24, 2012 @ 6:45pm
TF2 isn't for Call of Duty stuff.
Have you ever noticed the large amount of people who think that sticking an image of call of duty stuff into the workshop is OK? If you like CoD weapons so much, go play it and quit bothing us high-class Team Fortress 2 players, we wont miss you.
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
Zan fran olan Aug 24, 2012 @ 7:32pm 
I could not agree more.
goobs Aug 25, 2012 @ 4:20am 
Damn straight
kuang (duo duo) archemedis tf2 Aug 25, 2012 @ 4:22am 
tf2 is better
Alexandria Aug 25, 2012 @ 10:39am 
call of duty items in tf2 may ruin the game. People will then get guns for looks and not help the team. Team fortress 2 is not about brown jar heads running around with guns but team work and skill. Please keep tf2 unique.
ChristOnAQuadBike Jul 26, 2013 @ 7:26am 
the whole point of tf2 weapons is to give them an seventies or sixties theme and make them look homemade. not some cod crap.
GamerDweeb Jul 26, 2013 @ 4:18pm 
One of the reasons I love TF2 is because it requires actual thinking and responsibility. The one thing I can't stand is when someone who plays cod plays nothing but sniper.
spaceboy Jul 28, 2013 @ 12:38am 
Automatic weapons for all classes destroyed the potential of Tribes: Ascend. Veterans refer to it as Tribes: Auto, or COD with Jet Packs.
Mister Doak Jul 28, 2013 @ 8:42am 
CoD is got boring... The campaign is a LITTLE interesting... But it's stupid because they do so much war crimes... So yeah... I'm sticking with TF2
Hid Jul 29, 2013 @ 6:26am 
TF2 is more enjoyable
XhunterXghostX Jul 29, 2013 @ 10:39pm 
i hate when COD fanboys come on TF2 expecting it to be like cod, and thinking they are gonna kick @$$, and when they get their @$$'s handed to them they rage and think the game sucks, hell they dont even give two sh!ts about the objective either, they just care about getting kills
Last edited by XhunterXghostX; Jul 29, 2013 @ 10:40pm
XhunterXghostX Jul 29, 2013 @ 10:42pm 
Originally posted by The Exterminator:
CoD is got boring... The campaign is a LITTLE interesting... But it's stupid because they do so much war crimes... So yeah... I'm sticking with TF2
omg, you are the one other person iv run into to notice the warcrimes, its obvious the devolopers have never heard of the Geneva Conventions(list of rules for war for those who dont know)
Last edited by XhunterXghostX; Jul 29, 2013 @ 10:42pm
XhunterXghostX Jul 29, 2013 @ 10:43pm 
Originally posted by GamerDweeb:
One of the reasons I love TF2 is because it requires actual thinking and responsibility. The one thing I can't stand is when someone who plays cod plays nothing but sniper.
and when they think the SMG is the best weapon in the game
Blacksun67899 Jul 30, 2013 @ 2:32am 
one thing i noticed about COD fanboys is that thier voices are...VERY deep. it could be voicemask, the fanboy is morbidly obese, or the fanboy is still in home in his mothers basement without a job.
XhunterXghostX Jul 30, 2013 @ 7:49am 
Originally posted by vidpoopstudios:
one thing i noticed about COD fanboys is that thier voices are...VERY deep. it could be voicemask, the fanboy is morbidly obese, or the fanboy is still in home in his mothers basement without a job.
either that or extremly high
Random Gamer 1337 Jul 30, 2013 @ 7:59am 
Originally posted by XhunterXghostX:
i hate when COD fanboys come on TF2 expecting it to be like cod, and thinking they are gonna kick @$$, and when they get their @$$'s handed to them they rage and think the game sucks, hell they dont even give two sh!ts about the objective either, they just care about getting kills
Huh,I happen to love how they react when they "get their @$$es handed to them".
Last edited by Random Gamer 1337; Jul 30, 2013 @ 7:59am
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 24, 2012 @ 6:45pm
Posts: 23