STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
BEEMOD & BEE2 Add new elements to your puzzle editor
BEEMOD Version 1.05A Portal 2 mod compatible with all operating systems, which adds 10 new items to the default Portal 2 palette.
Created by BenVlodgi & Rantis.
More information on the official page. http://portal2backstock.com/bee
BEE2 Version 2.5 [Alpha]An external application(only compatible with windows) which exports modded resources files(compatible with all operating systems) for Portal 2.
The BEE2 allows the user to customize their palette with various items from other resouces mods, with the added ability to change the style of the compiled chamber.
Created by BenVlodgi & Carl.Kenner
More information on the official page. http://portal2backstock.com/bee2
BEE2 Version 4.0 [Beta]An external application(only compatible with windows) which exports modded resources files(compatible with all operating systems) for Portal 2. This new version is written in python and should be able to run on all operating systems. Check for the latest release here!
Created by Teamspen210
RememberWhen you create your chamber remember to put the #BEEMOD in the description to help other find your map like right HERE!
If you want to learn how to go beyond the PTI altogether please check out TopHattWaffle's hammer tutorials.
To see the old OP including some situational updates about the product dating back to the BEEMOD 1.0.0 release you can view it here.
Additional BEE2 InformationThe BEE2.2.5 (current version) is very buggy and development on this branch has ceased. A skilled Portal 2 modder has actually fixed many resource bugs that were included in the release as well as adding new items. Pick up Teamspen210's Package of updates HERE!
The BEE2 itself is simply just an application which combines other mods together in a way that your Portal 2 client can understand.
The BEE2 comes with exclusive mod content(Rexura items) that have not been released in any other PTI mod. However the BEE2 does come packed with your favorite PTI mods. Check out the original versions of those PTI mods from the list below:
- Carl Kenner's Style Mod - Integrates with your Puzzlemaker to allow you to build puzzles in other styles other than Clean. Get it HERE
- HWM's PTI Extension - Adds new items to your PTI Palette, including visual gates, portal magnets, and more! Get it HERE
- FGEMOD (Felix Griffin's Editor Mod) - allows your to change the layout and add new items to the PTI all by yourself. Get it HERE
BEE2 development details
- BEE2 Version 1.* did not include stylemod support and was never released to the public.
- BEE2 Version 2.* is the currently released version of the BEE2. The BEE2.2 is in alpha and contains many bugs.
- BEE2 Version 3.* was an overhauled version of the BEE2 written in C#, and used a WPF GUI. Development on this branch has ceased.
- BEE2 Version 4.* is currently under development. The BEE2.4 is written in Python as to support all operating systems. To participate in development clone the repo from GitHub.
Last edited by BenVlodgi; Jun 10, 2015 @ 9:55pm
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.