The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Veradun 1 Aug 9, 2012 @ 2:07pm
Mod of the Day
Started a new series almost a week ago. I want some feedback on what you think I could do to improve the videos :)

Episode 93
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsAu_jRF9Q8

Thanks all :D
Last edited by Veradun; Nov 8, 2012 @ 11:38am
Showing 1-15 of 122 comments
< >
Dungeon Master Aug 10, 2012 @ 9:06am 
well its good to see a daily series for once rather than weekly and it seems you're choosing new mods and not playing favourites like some do, so its helping out new modders i suppose

things i would suggest:

1. don't be afraid to make them too long - i noticed they're quite short videos, some mods may not need a long video, but don't be afraid to make longer ones for the mods that do

2. if you get stuck for choosing a mod on a day when none catch your eye, just choose a popular today or this week mod that you like

3. add a suggestion email in the description or ask people to submit mods they think deserve to be mod of the day

thats all i got, hopefully some others will jump in and add some suggestions or feedback. i for one think its a good series and i've subbed to you on youtube and ill check in everyday! keep it up :)
Veradun 1 Aug 11, 2012 @ 8:40am 
Thanks for the advice and kind comments! It's good to see someone giving feedback. Number 3 is a great idea though!
jeslyck Aug 11, 2012 @ 9:42am 
I wan,t to see the quest for the huse mod .
Erebus Red 7 Aug 11, 2012 @ 11:39pm 
I like that it's bite sized. You have a good voice, a sense of humour and I found it worth subscribing to.
Veradun 1 Aug 12, 2012 @ 7:12am 
Thanks again guys! I'll certainly try to include any quest's included in the future for the mods in a separate video maybe. It's good to see it receiving good feedback. Here's today's mod by the way:

Drivable Boats!!! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn42ioiiFaY
Dungeon Master Aug 12, 2012 @ 5:19pm 
another good video, seems like the series is going well, you just need more exposure now such as more subs and the views will come in, because they definitely deserve more :D
Veradun 1 Aug 13, 2012 @ 8:43am 
Thanks! Yeah, the views seem to be increasing as the days go by, as well as subscribers. But to be honest, I'm happy to do these even if they only get 100 views lol, as long as they help some people find some cool mods, but more views would be nice though for sure :D
Dungeon Master Aug 14, 2012 @ 10:00am 
it appears this discussion was featured on the Day 1 preview of the new community hub:

http://cdn.steamcommunity.com/public/images//updates/communitycontent/day1_image_huge.jpg?v=1

congrats on that, even though we have no way to access it, so i wonder what the 200+ comments are from lol
Veradun 1 Aug 17, 2012 @ 3:17pm 
:O That's cool! But it looks like a preview mock up to me, but cool nonetheless!
Veradun 1 Aug 19, 2012 @ 9:17am 
Right peeps, I really need your input on this, so PLEASE reply :D

Thinking about including more than one mod in the Mod of the Day series, so many come out every day it seems unfair to only choose 1 per day. What do you think about having 1-3 mods per day in the video?

Please say if you'd like that or not?
Cyrax 4 Aug 19, 2012 @ 9:21am 
Originally posted by Vancec:
Right peeps, I really need your input on this, so PLEASE reply :D

Thinking about including more than one mod in the Mod of the Day series, so many come out every day it seems unfair to only choose 1 per day. What do you think about having 1-3 mods per day in the video?

Please say if you'd like that or not?

There are rarely more than 1 good mod coming out each day.
But it might be useful to have slightly more mods per video. Just dont make it too long.
Veradun 1 Aug 19, 2012 @ 11:05am 
So should I stick to one mod, but sometimes feature a second one like I have before when I've seen two where I couldn't decide?
jeslyck Aug 19, 2012 @ 11:42am 
hello my opinion is that you should still make video that deals only with one mod,otherwise you doing the same as all other Skyrim mod video publisher. But it would be great to be able to get more as one video a day a fixed number .. 3?
Dovakiin Aug 19, 2012 @ 1:29pm 
I like your mod show but I'm not sure why you swear every 5 minutes though that puts me off a bit
Veradun 1 Aug 19, 2012 @ 1:50pm 
It was designed for a more mature audience but it could be toned down if you wish :D

I take all feedback as good feedback, so consider the language toned down ;)
Showing 1-15 of 122 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 9, 2012 @ 2:07pm