Naval War: Arctic Circle
Create and discover new missions
With access to all the awesome units and features in the game, you can create your own missions anywhere on the North Atlantic Ocean. Share your work with other admirals, and find new missions to test your naval strategies. Click here to learn more.
Falcon Jul 3, 2012 @ 4:47pm
Ability to add custom units
I really like the addition of the Steam Workshop feature. What I would really like to see however, is the ability to upload modifications. I guess I can see how that might be abused, but I think that there are people out there (I am one of them) who would really like to add new content to the game. I was reading how Skyrim does their content uploading, and I think that an achieve system would work well. For now you could limit the allowed uploads to say, ".nwunit" ".nwsensor" and ".nwweapon".

I'm not entirely sure how you would implement this, again, I have practically no coding knowledge so what might seem easy to me might in reality be extremely hard, and coordinating with Steam might also be difficult, but this is at least something to take into consideration.

Thoughts?
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
MrFreake 3 Jul 15, 2012 @ 8:13pm 
It would even be nice to be able to modify the stats of existing units... It would allow you to make a tank batallion, using say, a radar site, or something.
Last edited by MrFreake; Jul 15, 2012 @ 8:14pm
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50