Dungeon Defenders

Dungeon Defenders

Create and discover new mods & maps
Finding and installing new mods and custom maps is easier than ever before. Click here to learn how.
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Alden Jul 3, 2012 @ 11:29am
Dungeon Defenders Workshop Discussions: Welcome and Guidelines
Welcome to the Dungeon Defenders Workshop discussions section. You can use this space to ask questions and discuss aspects of Dungeon Defenders that relate to the Steam Workshop. Please try to keep conversations on-topic and use appropriate language. The rules and guidelines posted on the Steam Public Users’ Forums ( http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=651173 ) are the same guidelines for these new discussion areas.
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Nexussfire 5 Jul 9, 2012 @ 2:41pm 
Need to get that upload size moved to atleast 300MB. Kings Valley is 105 on Mac 104MB on PC....
Last edited by Nexussfire; Jul 23, 2012 @ 12:23pm
Avencherus Jul 9, 2012 @ 6:03pm 
Looking good so far. I really like how this is integrated, and easy to acquire new maps while still playing. Though the items says 1-7 of 17 entries, with an empty second page.
Alden Jul 10, 2012 @ 9:36am 
Originally posted by shisho2k:
Though the items says 1-7 of 17 entries, with an empty second page.
This should be fixed now.
Skell Jul 10, 2012 @ 10:21am 
Will Dungeon Defender accept more than maps? Such as models and how will that work?
AVASCHAI GOLDSCMITT Jul 10, 2012 @ 10:40am 
Originally posted by Skell:
Will Dungeon Defender accept more than maps? Such as models and how will that work?

Now that's what I wanna see. Hopefully it will (Every other Workshop title does, so why not?)
Huck Jul 10, 2012 @ 12:17pm 
Will Steam Workshop mods be able to be used on TrendyNet? Or is it Open only?
Vlyka Fenryka Jul 10, 2012 @ 11:21pm 
Knights Court works until i start the first wave then it crashes... ?
General E.E.T. Jul 11, 2012 @ 12:44am 
Knights Court : estoy preocupado, me aparece en le juego pero ya no en los sucritos y no puedo desinscribir, borraron todos los comentarios que habian en ese articulo ( habia uno comentando un problema que tengo con eso,diciendo que vean unas fotos en mi perfil para describirlo mejor) y ahora... como se saca esto(mod knight)????? desde ya muchas gracias, una respuesta por favor
General E.E.T. Jul 11, 2012 @ 9:02am 
Pude eliminarlo: De casualidad desfragmentando el disco rigido encontre la ubicacion de ese archivo
<font face="magneto"> This Guy Jul 11, 2012 @ 11:49am 
i think its going to be open only (not ranked)
Originally posted by Huck:
Will Steam Workshop mods be able to be used on TrendyNet? Or is it Open only?
Jarlaxle Baenre Jul 23, 2012 @ 2:15am 
The kit dident downloed right and i cant find the files to fix it! Can some one help me?
Doc Jul 27, 2012 @ 8:46pm 
Originally posted by Bishop:
Knights Court works until i start the first wave then it crashes... ?
well what good is that? Need to re-download and try again if you haven't.
Torid1427 Aug 4, 2012 @ 12:23pm 
I can not find the development kit it says i have it installed, but i cant find it anywhere to actually use it
baskitballme Aug 11, 2012 @ 12:47pm 
I can't seem to get on anything on the DD steam workshop. It just syas that there has been an error. How should i be downloading/subscribing now?
Rogue Fire Aug 11, 2012 @ 1:20pm 
I am having the same problem as baskitballme, i get an error that the item selected does not exist or the autor took it off, even on new items.this is not just in the dd section also, I just checked in the portal 2 and the tf2 sections and got the same error. Idk if it is my comp, but i believe it is steamworks giving this error.

UPDATE: I restarted my comp and now it is working.
Last edited by Rogue Fire; Aug 11, 2012 @ 4:44pm
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50