Portal 2
Community maps. For science.
Welcome to Aperture Laboratories, home of the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Easily create, share and play test chambers authored by and for the Portal 2 community. Do your part! Contribute to Science!
詳細情報
Can someone help? Portal 2 keeps crashing when i up-download workshop stuff
It isn't working, and i want to download a map! Please help
< >
1-6 / 6 のコメントを表示
If you bought the game off of Steam, go into your Library and right click "Portal 2" then left click "Porperties". Then click "Local Files" and "Verify Integrity of Game Cache". This should fix it.
Superbl0xy401 の投稿を引用:
If you bought the game off of Steam, go into your Library and right click "Portal 2" then left click "Porperties". Then click "Local Files" and "Verify Integrity of Game Cache". This should fix it.
Didn't work :(
Try restarting Steam. If that fails throw the computer in a trash compactor (in other words delete Steam or Portal 2 and them download them again) they work on Steam Cloud so no damage should be taken. Also does it work on collection: Subscribe to All button? Try it on this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=79327164
Dont worry, i logged into a new computer, it works now
I'm having the very same problem...how did you fix it exactly?
It basically reinstalled it onto the other computer. I don't kow what actually happened :)
< >
1-6 / 6 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2012年6月28日 18時47分
投稿数: 6