The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
blade_duncombe Jun 7, 2012 @ 1:13pm
Ability to wear more rings
Could one of the lovely mod crafters out there make a mod which allows the dovakin to wear more than one ring at a time.......four at a time would be nice. Or possibly craftable bracelets and ear rings which we can enchant...or alter some of the ring drops in game to different jewelry types.
I really cannot fathom why the creators of the game decided to reduce the armour slots and now the ring slots in the game. Would much prefer the morrowind armour slots back not this four piece rubbish.
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
blade_duncombe Jun 7, 2012 @ 2:20pm 
Thanks Mr dumpty but really that is a silly mod 153 rings and only ten fingers?!?!
MrDumpty Jun 7, 2012 @ 2:22pm 
I agree it should be limited, but I don't know of a mod that limits it. If you find one please post back and let me know. I just limit myself to a couple rings so I don't make myself to powerful. Also don't forget toe rings. lol
Last edited by MrDumpty; Jun 7, 2012 @ 2:23pm
Mafur R.C.C. Jun 7, 2012 @ 2:57pm 
And you could string rings onto a necklace. lots of my friends do that. one has about 16 rings on there, plus the 5 or 6 on his fingers
blade_duncombe Jun 8, 2012 @ 3:28am 
That is a lame excuse to cheat....i mean really!!! But I did forget about the toes..
AboutOrchid57 Jun 8, 2012 @ 9:07am 
a limit that you only can wear 10 rings
J.Turner 3 Jun 8, 2012 @ 9:31am 
ill make it if i have time...
blade_duncombe Jun 8, 2012 @ 12:10pm 
thanks dude you will be full of WIN when you do. :)
J.Turner 3 Jun 8, 2012 @ 12:32pm 
ill post a link when im done
Mafur R.C.C. Jun 8, 2012 @ 5:01pm 
Sounds good, ill download it
BrennanTate Jun 9, 2012 @ 11:22pm 
I agree 1 is two few, though I wouldn't like to see the number more than 5. Magic items such as rings etc are always special in the stories etc. Perhaps 2 to 4 rings or 2 rings & 2 bracelets / arm bands.
ronr42 Jun 10, 2012 @ 1:42pm 
there is a steam mod called " Unlimited Amulets and Rings 0.5" with it you can wear as many or as few rings as you would like. the effects from them are stackable. in other words, if you put on two rings that improve health, one that is a +30 and one that is a +50 to health, then you will have a +80 to health.
blade_duncombe Jun 10, 2012 @ 3:13pm 
Nice idea but not what I call enjoyable unless you have already completed the game and are just having fun. I mean where is the challenge then. And on second thought does the mod stop the items from having weight....because if not then it will not be unlimited rings and amulets.
PLMoran67 Jun 11, 2012 @ 6:18am 
Originally posted by blade_duncombe:
Nice idea but not what I call enjoyable unless you have already completed the game and are just having fun. I mean where is the challenge then. And on second thought does the mod stop the items from having weight....because if not then it will not be unlimited rings and amulets.
unless some of the rings offer a strength bonus increasing your encoumberance
blade_duncombe Jun 11, 2012 @ 2:48pm 
I will conceed the point....well done that....man?
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 7, 2012 @ 1:13pm