Dungeons of Dredmor

Dungeons of Dredmor

¡La industria mod de los enanos te necesita!
¡Crea y comparte nuevos objetos, salas, habilidades, hechizos, monstruos y muchas cosas más! Haz clic aquí para averiguar cómo.
 Este tema se ha marcado como fijo, por lo que probablemente sea importante
Alden 4 JUN 2012 a las 10:57
Welcome to The Workshop Discussions Section
Welcome to the Dungeons of Dredmor Workshop discussions section. You can post new discussions to ask questions and discuss aspects of Dungeons of Dredmor that relate to the Steam Workshop. Please try to keep conversations on-topic and use appropriate language. The rules and guidelines posted on the Steam Public Users’ Forums ( http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=651173 ) are the same guidelines for these discussion areas.
Última edición por Alden; 5 JUN 2012 a las 11:27
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 18 comentarios
Phyllocrania 5 JUN 2012 a las 13:58 
It's great to see dredmor getting more love
OutrageousKoala 5 JUN 2012 a las 14:57 
Fantastic!
Can't wait to start playing again, after I lost my character I kind of lost interest for a bit. But with this I think I can take an hour...A few Days...A few months to beat this.
ilikepi 5 JUN 2012 a las 15:56 
I'm excited to see Dredmor getting a Steam Workshop page and a free expansion pack; I can't wait to try out all the new content and mods! :)
Emperor 5 JUN 2012 a las 16:54 
Guys, i need some help. I subscribed to the mods and started the game, in launcher i pressed mods but ther were no mods in the list to choose. If someone know how to solve this problem pls help!
Foff 5 JUN 2012 a las 18:11 
Publicado originalmente por Dark Priest:
Guys, i need some help. I subscribed to the mods and started the game, in launcher i pressed mods but ther were no mods in the list to choose. If someone know how to solve this problem pls help!
When you get the game launcher up theres a tab that says mods, go into the tab use/enable the mods and they will work in the game that you start up.
SomeOne 5 JUN 2012 a las 20:15 
Could we get a Co-Op mod?
Smilehoho 5 JUN 2012 a las 20:21 
a-ha
Emperor 6 JUN 2012 a las 1:11 
Publicado originalmente por Noob iOSr:
When you get the game launcher up theres a tab that says mods, go into the tab use/enable the mods and they will work in the game that you start up.
I go into the tab but my mod list is empty - no mods to "use/enable". :(
@Citizen_Daniel 6 JUN 2012 a las 8:58 
Dark Priest, send me a PM and we'll see about getting you sorted out.
SomeOne 6 JUN 2012 a las 9:57 
He has to subscribe to the mod first...
Alden 6 JUN 2012 a las 10:22 
It can also take a few moments to download the mods once you launch the game. I found this to be true last night. So if you don't see them listed in the mod section right away, go back to the launcher, wait a few moments and then go into the mod section again.

The launcher is what is requesting the downloading of subscribed mods, so you need that to be running in order to download the mods.
Foff 6 JUN 2012 a las 12:54 
Publicado originalmente por Noob iOSr:
I go into the tab but my mod list is empty - no mods to "use/enable". :(
Well did you try downloading a mod?
Foff 6 JUN 2012 a las 12:55 
Publicado originalmente por blanchjoey2:
Could we get a Co-Op mod?
Well you could but usually coop mods for games are really laggy and buggy
General Chaøs™ 6 JUN 2012 a las 16:46 
Gotta say glad to see DoD finally on Steamworkshop.Will be nice and smooth getting multiple mods installed and working well together.The offical sites forums many times was hard to talk to mod makers if they went A.W.O.L from the site.
ronn008 6 JUN 2012 a las 21:13 
i can't seem to download the mods when i go to the mod laucher it's checking my subscribed mods but there not loading i have been wating for a hour and had restarted my steam account. im using win 7.
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 18 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50