Naval War: Arctic Circle

Create and discover new missions
With access to all the awesome units and features in the game, you can create your own missions anywhere on the North Atlantic Ocean. Share your work with other admirals, and find new missions to test your naval strategies. Click here to learn more.
Alden Jun 1, 2012 @ 8:46am
Welcome to the Naval War: Arctic Circle Workshop & Discussions
Welcome to the Naval War: Arctic Circle Workshop, where you can easily share and download custom, community-created missions for your game. With the introduction of the mission editor in the latest free update to Naval War: Arctic Circle, you get access to all units in the game, and the ability to create your own missions anywhere on the North Atlantic Ocean. Simply launch the game and choose “Mission Editor” from the main menu to begin creating your own custom mission. When you’re ready to publish your mission to the Workshop, click the up-arrow icon in the top-center of the screen in the editor.

You can use this discussion space to ask questions and discuss aspects of Naval War: Arctic Circle that relate to the Steam Workshop. Please try to keep conversations on-topic and use appropriate language. The rules and guidelines posted on the Steam Public Users’ Forums ( http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=651173 ) are the same guidelines for these new discussion areas.
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
@menya Jun 7, 2012 @ 12:11pm 
[1] wow! Steamworkshop every day supports more games!
Potato Jun 7, 2012 @ 12:12pm 
ok. thanks.
lieutenantparker Jun 7, 2012 @ 12:16pm 
Nice news! Though I havent played the Naval War for a month or something)
Dr Chaos Jun 7, 2012 @ 5:03pm 
nice should spice things up for naval war
rorexx17 Jun 7, 2012 @ 7:37pm 
can i join them..???
stratos jaeger Jun 10, 2012 @ 8:45pm 
whats the point... Naval War: Artic circle sucks... i want my money back, no save features, horrible presentation, terrible GUI, mid mission looks like a 4 yo created them... seriously. spend your money in QUALITY game and not in this trash
robohunterx Jun 11, 2012 @ 2:31pm 
Originally posted by -skullfire-:
whats the point... Naval War: Artic circle sucks... i want my money back, no save features, horrible presentation, terrible GUI, mid mission looks like a 4 yo created them... seriously. spend your money in QUALITY game and not in this trash
Wow Butthurt much? Lets see you make a better game then, Hot shot.
jimba22 Jun 14, 2012 @ 12:03pm 
how do you download the editor?????
Alden Jun 17, 2012 @ 10:56am 
It's built into the game. Just run the game and choose 'mission editor' from the main menu
Lickity Split Jun 18, 2012 @ 1:55pm 
Originally posted by Alden:
It's built into the game. Just run the game and choose 'mission editor' from the main menu
baxterbj Jun 18, 2012 @ 10:30pm 
How do you download these custom missions?
Doge Jun 18, 2012 @ 10:31pm 
Originally posted by baxterbj:
How do you download these custom missions?

Simply click the green "Subscibe" button
baxterbj Jun 18, 2012 @ 10:57pm 
Thankyou
stww2 Jun 20, 2012 @ 9:45am 
For some reason, suberines in my custom missions start on the surface regardless of the settings I assign them. Is there any way to fix this?
walrus67 Jul 14, 2012 @ 3:25am 
Nice work!
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50