The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Os melhores mods para Skyrim
Encontrar e instalar os teus mods favoritos é agora mais fácil do que nunca. Além disso, os criadores de mods podem usar um modo mais simplificado de enviar mods diretamente para o Steam. Clica aqui para saberes como.
SubArc 16 mai. 2012 às 19:36
Mod Ideas from the people that can't make 'em
Throw in an Idea for a modder that's bored/uncreative/unchallenged
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 3,912 comentários
The Aggro Crag 16 mai. 2012 às 19:39 
An Assassins Creed hidden blade
Water of the Dog 16 mai. 2012 às 20:02 
Throwable Potatos.
The Infinety Blade.
CHAMPION OF THE SUN 16 mai. 2012 às 21:18 
A Dwemer Musket

Of course this means you have to make the musket, the animations for using it, the sound effect and firing effect, the resources of gunpowder and shot. An obvious one yes but one that has more work to it than a casual glance suggests.
Permamiss 16 mai. 2012 às 21:33 
Respeccable Perks

Basically, I would like the ability to be able to remove a perk you chose and gain your perk point back from doing so. I have been hoping for a modder to make this for a long time, but no one has (except for "inelegant" versions (still needs to use console)). This would be absolutely fantastic to have, as I have placed some perks in skills I do not use, and I would rather not use the console to fix it, because that just feels like cheating. Thank you!
Boom1axe 16 mai. 2012 às 23:50 
diffent types of shildes say a kite shilds like the empires for more wider protcson from arrows and hits but there hevyer and a bukler thats a small wrist gaurd like shild that more open to arrows an weaker defance but light and cheap
LazorusGrimm 17 mai. 2012 às 0:03 
a series of quests the add more power to the daedric artifacts and some better alterations to the standing stones
Blue Sausage 17 mai. 2012 às 0:04 
I would like a UI overhaul that can be downloaded and used from the workshop. just for convenience.
Vulkan Fire-Born 17 mai. 2012 às 0:04 
someone should make a ring that increase all worrior perks such as one handed is impoved block is improved and heavy armor, light armor, two handed, archey, smithing and call it ring of worriorkin or something
Riven is my waifu 17 mai. 2012 às 0:40 
A dodge system for the combat. I'd really really want this. You'd think that a thief would be able to dodge a giant two handed axe.
Reivonuminen 17 mai. 2012 às 0:50 
samurai costume (not a armor style)
HeadpatPoet94 17 mai. 2012 às 1:07 
Someone could make armor, like the 'horse armor', but then for your own dragon

(If you have the shout 'dragon call'). That dragon would be great with armor. Then I could recognise him better! So I don't hit him too with fire ball spells when fighting another dragon.. (like the first time I called him....)
ChookShagger 1 17 mai. 2012 às 2:07 
Repair and degrade system as like in previous Elder Scrolls, where if a weapon/armor gets damaged enough you will no longer be able to use it, until you repair it at a forge/workbench/grinder. I really miss the RPG'ness of having to keep a spare weapon incase your current one broke and you didnt have any repair hammers

And also someone should upload the Catergorized Favourites Menu (non-SKSE version) to the workshop.
Matthew 17 mai. 2012 às 2:32 
Rideable Dragons
Finn 17 mai. 2012 às 3:42 
Make some armours and weapons from Total War. Like a samurai armour from Shogun 2. A katana without a fitting armour is somehow strange.
Arkkan 17 mai. 2012 às 3:50 
Is there any chance to create a mod for using bows, swords or both, on horses?
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 3,912 comentários
Por página: 1530 50