Gold for Victory 2. Okt. 2013 um 7:39 Uhr
Добавление мода
Всем привет! Как добавить мод в мастерскую? Вообще не понятно. Нигде ни кнопок никаких нет, ни инструкций...
Beiträge 1 - 3 von 3
< >
roadricus 3. Okt. 2013 um 4:00 Uhr 
He is asking a good question: How to add mods to Steam Workshop. I mean WTF? I'm looking, googling and searching like a hour already. When you provide a feature, how about a "how to add" or "add mod" button or somethin' ? Unbeleavable.

- About Steam Workshop. NOTHING: its only mentioned that you have to agree with the terms. Nothing more.
- Start-Page: a link to "my steam workshop objects", but no way to add there anything!
- Then I though "there will be a sticky how to add or apply mods in the forums": NO!

Google: only questions and answers how to install steam workshop mods.

Looks like Steam want to make it hard add mods :-7
Zuletzt bearbeitet von roadricus; 3. Okt. 2013 um 4:04 Uhr
roadricus 3. Okt. 2013 um 4:14 Uhr 
You are kidding me. Every information about adding mods to steam workshop is like cut and silenced out, but everything else is explained:

THE WORKSHOPS FOR EVERYTHING ELSE: These workshops are where people can create and upload mods, custom levels and creations, etc to these workshops and share them with the community. TO THOSE WHO WANT TO DOWNLOAD THESE ITEMS: It's simple, just click the green "Subscribe" button and it will be automatically installed.

- Where people can create and upload mods... fine yes and HOW?!
- But hey, downloading is simple, just click on subscribe button.

Thats the common theme of explanation of steam workshop everywhere. NICE!
Its like whenever it comes to "HOW" someone is comming and shutting your mouth.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von roadricus; 3. Okt. 2013 um 4:15 Uhr
roadricus 3. Okt. 2013 um 4:21 Uhr 
Found it in library under tools as SDK for CIV 5 myself now. Thanks for the information. Never seen such a dumbness.

How about you just give the information, that the SDK to add new mods is provided by the vendor of the product/game - check the tools in your library or forums in the community hub of your publisher. SO hard?! Nevern seen such an ignorance. Did someone even think a second about such things? Its the first you want to do when you open up a platform for something. Make the people understand HOW it works... Man!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von roadricus; 3. Okt. 2013 um 4:22 Uhr
Beiträge 1 - 3 von 3
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50
Geschrieben am: 2. Okt. 2013 um 7:39 Uhr