Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
Gideon the Judge Sep 22, 2013 @ 11:47am
High School of the Dead & Dangan Ronpa Mods?
I've seen a couple High School of the Dead mods, and some other animes. I would love to see some HOTD mods in general, but I'd also like to have the Dangan Ronpa (anime) ending as the credits theme. I guess it's more of a request but I figured I'd throw it out there if anyone would be willing to give it a go.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
o9enolc Sep 30, 2013 @ 10:42am 
HOTD protagonists? (Here's where I can't be serious!)Sorry, not as Survivors, no... but as Uncommon Infected? *as Konata (Yes, THAT Konata!(Hint, surname is Izumi!)), readies the Lucky Shot* Let's Do This! (sorry for being silly back where I've spoilered it all but I'd prefer it if the protagonists of that series popped up here as antagonists. I Love Irony!)
o9enolc Sep 30, 2013 @ 10:44am 
...Sorry, do you hate Irony the way Francis hates Canada?
Gideon the Judge Oct 1, 2013 @ 5:30pm 
I wasn't really thinking of survivors, to be honest I really don't know what mods could me made. I personally don't like or use anime characters as survivors, I much prefer the deafault characters. I was thinking more along the lines of weapons perhaps (such as Takashi's bat which is already a mod), or perhaps as others have done with vending machines and signs, and have a picture of the characters together on them simply.
o9enolc Dec 18, 2013 @ 12:32pm 
Originally posted by Gideon the Judge:
I wasn't really thinking of survivors, to be honest I really don't know what mods could me made. I personally don't like or use anime characters as survivors, I much prefer the deafault characters. I was thinking more along the lines of weapons perhaps (such as Takashi's bat which is already a mod), or perhaps as others have done with vending machines and signs, and have a picture of the characters together on them simply.
Weapons and Adverts? Jesus Christ... You were NOT thinking about Survivors OR Infected, were you?
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2013 @ 11:47am