Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Læs mere
Svide 3 15. sep. 2013 kl. 16:23
L4D3 survivors?
Does anyone know what the hell the left 4 dead 3 survivors look like? i mean it was suppoed to the middnight riders but its not cause they like the 3 guys 1 girl idea but im just curios what there names are at least what they look like
< >
Viser 1-12 af 12 kommentarer
Stark Raven 4 15. sep. 2013 kl. 17:31 
The L4D3 survivors are nothing yet.
Valve hasn't even confirmed the game, call back once they've actually announced that something will happen.
Gorbino (Questing) 18. sep. 2013 kl. 14:03 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Those Dirty Blues:
The L4D3 survivors are nothing yet.
Valve hasn't even confirmed the game, call back once they've actually announced that something will happen.
Lol, yes it's confirmed. Have you been living under a rock? (No offense. If you don't know, you just haven't been acquainted with suck information.)
Stark Raven 4 18. sep. 2013 kl. 20:11 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Condescending Zombie:
Lol, yes it's confirmed. Have you been living under a rock? (No offense. If you don't know, you just haven't been acquainted with suck information.)
Has Valve officially confirmed it? In press conference or other such announcement? Pictures of a computer monitor at Valve HQ don't count for ♥♥♥♥ as far as I'm concerned.
Gorbino (Questing) 19. sep. 2013 kl. 9:18 
Has Valve officially confirmed it? In press conference or other such announcement? Pictures of a computer monitor at Valve HQ don't count for ♥♥♥♥ as far as I'm concerned.
Yeah, well I was a little harsh, sorry. But I don't know, I think I remember an interview with Gaben in witch he talked about Half Life 3, Portal 3, Left 4 Dead 3, and the reasons that TF3 shouldn't be released. He said that they could make a Portal: Origins game, they were working on HL3 but needed time, (because time is needed for awesomeness to happen), and that they had ideas for Left 4 Dead 3... things. Like new undead, new weapons, new survivors, and new stories. So i think Left 4 Dead 3 will eventually appear, in like, 3-4 years.
Stark Raven 4 19. sep. 2013 kl. 10:58 
Yeah, well I was a little harsh, sorry. But I don't know, I think I remember an interview with Gaben in witch he talked about Half Life 3, Portal 3, Left 4 Dead 3, and the reasons that TF3 shouldn't be released. He said that they could make a Portal: Origins game, they were working on HL3 but needed time, (because time is needed for awesomeness to happen), and that they had ideas for Left 4 Dead 3... things. Like new undead, new weapons, new survivors, and new stories. So i think Left 4 Dead 3 will eventually appear, in like, 3-4 years.
Thus my point. There's nothing official about Left 4 Dead 3, so asking what the survivors would be is jumping the gun.
CossFlequis 22. sep. 2013 kl. 8:23 
not speak english
Gorbino (Questing) 22. sep. 2013 kl. 11:56 
Thus my point. There's nothing official about Left 4 Dead 3, so asking what the survivors would be is jumping the gun.
Yeah. That's correct, I guess. But, at least they're working on Half Life 3.
Stark Raven 4 22. sep. 2013 kl. 16:48 
Which is totally fine by me. So long as it doesn't turn out to be anywhere near as bad as Duke Nukem Forever.
Gorbino (Questing) 23. sep. 2013 kl. 8:29 
Which is totally fine by me. So long as it doesn't turn out to be anywhere near as bad as Duke Nukem Forever.
Geez, DNF SUCKED
o9enolc 30. sep. 2013 kl. 10:22 
Le's Say Duke Nukem Forever... *sunglasses* Did Notget Finished!
DarkWitch 2402 3. okt. 2013 kl. 18:54 
not speak english
Gorbino (Questing) 5. okt. 2013 kl. 14:16 
Oprindeligt skrevet af o9enolc:
Le's Say Duke Nukem Forever... *sunglasses* Did Notget Finished!
Hawr hawr hawr
< >
Viser 1-12 af 12 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato opslået: 15. sep. 2013 kl. 16:23