Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
Svide Sep 15, 2013 @ 4:23pm
L4D3 survivors?
Does anyone know what the hell the left 4 dead 3 survivors look like? i mean it was suppoed to the middnight riders but its not cause they like the 3 guys 1 girl idea but im just curios what there names are at least what they look like
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Captain Caboose 1 Sep 15, 2013 @ 5:31pm 
The L4D3 survivors are nothing yet.
Valve hasn't even confirmed the game, call back once they've actually announced that something will happen.
Interitus Sep 18, 2013 @ 2:03pm 
Originally posted by Those Dirty Blues:
The L4D3 survivors are nothing yet.
Valve hasn't even confirmed the game, call back once they've actually announced that something will happen.
Lol, yes it's confirmed. Have you been living under a rock? (No offense. If you don't know, you just haven't been acquainted with suck information.)
Captain Caboose 1 Sep 18, 2013 @ 8:11pm 
Originally posted by Condescending Zombie:
Lol, yes it's confirmed. Have you been living under a rock? (No offense. If you don't know, you just haven't been acquainted with suck information.)
Has Valve officially confirmed it? In press conference or other such announcement? Pictures of a computer monitor at Valve HQ don't count for ♥♥♥♥ as far as I'm concerned.
Interitus Sep 19, 2013 @ 9:18am 
Has Valve officially confirmed it? In press conference or other such announcement? Pictures of a computer monitor at Valve HQ don't count for ♥♥♥♥ as far as I'm concerned.
Yeah, well I was a little harsh, sorry. But I don't know, I think I remember an interview with Gaben in witch he talked about Half Life 3, Portal 3, Left 4 Dead 3, and the reasons that TF3 shouldn't be released. He said that they could make a Portal: Origins game, they were working on HL3 but needed time, (because time is needed for awesomeness to happen), and that they had ideas for Left 4 Dead 3... things. Like new undead, new weapons, new survivors, and new stories. So i think Left 4 Dead 3 will eventually appear, in like, 3-4 years.
Captain Caboose 1 Sep 19, 2013 @ 10:58am 
Yeah, well I was a little harsh, sorry. But I don't know, I think I remember an interview with Gaben in witch he talked about Half Life 3, Portal 3, Left 4 Dead 3, and the reasons that TF3 shouldn't be released. He said that they could make a Portal: Origins game, they were working on HL3 but needed time, (because time is needed for awesomeness to happen), and that they had ideas for Left 4 Dead 3... things. Like new undead, new weapons, new survivors, and new stories. So i think Left 4 Dead 3 will eventually appear, in like, 3-4 years.
Thus my point. There's nothing official about Left 4 Dead 3, so asking what the survivors would be is jumping the gun.
zHeadShot Sep 22, 2013 @ 8:23am 
not speak english
Interitus Sep 22, 2013 @ 11:56am 
Thus my point. There's nothing official about Left 4 Dead 3, so asking what the survivors would be is jumping the gun.
Yeah. That's correct, I guess. But, at least they're working on Half Life 3.
Captain Caboose 1 Sep 22, 2013 @ 4:48pm 
Which is totally fine by me. So long as it doesn't turn out to be anywhere near as bad as Duke Nukem Forever.
Interitus Sep 23, 2013 @ 8:29am 
Which is totally fine by me. So long as it doesn't turn out to be anywhere near as bad as Duke Nukem Forever.
Geez, DNF SUCKED
o9enolc Sep 30, 2013 @ 10:22am 
Le's Say Duke Nukem Forever... *sunglasses* Did Notget Finished!
Lady_Vampire Oct 3, 2013 @ 6:54pm 
not speak english
Interitus Oct 5, 2013 @ 2:16pm 
Originally posted by o9enolc:
Le's Say Duke Nukem Forever... *sunglasses* Did Notget Finished!
Hawr hawr hawr
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 4:23pm