Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
dusty-san Sep 14, 2013 @ 10:50am
Help in creating a realistic Disney World map
Came up with the idea with some friends and im not all that impressed with what there is out there currently. i can get reference pictures and lots of other information that normally can not be given. The idea is to create not only an area for the park area where a map is the easiest to create but also rides and down in the tunnels of disney. again i can need help building this to the realistic thing but i know that i cant do that. if anyone can please let me know.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
o9enolc Sep 30, 2013 @ 11:17am 
I actually know about 2 campaigns. The 2nd map of Night Terror is Disneyland's Haunted Mansion and some one made a campaign called Journey To Splash Mountain. Maybe you can track down those campaign's creators and have a chat with them.
Last edited by o9enolc; Sep 30, 2013 @ 11:17am
dusty-san Oct 12, 2013 @ 2:17pm 
ive looked at the maps of different disney attractions, but what i want to do i create something, that is ture to the parks. for instance in the haunted mantion map that i saw one of the rooms was vastly differnt from the ride. there was a part where the stares go in all directions. well thats just not how it is in real life. sorry to ruin the magic for people but its not. while it would be cool to include that room its not actually (thus not everything is satisfactual) how it was constructed. the main goal is to create maps of the parks as they are in real life, rides and all. leaving some space for spawn sights but still real.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 14, 2013 @ 10:50am