Arma 3

Discover the best community content
Get the most out of your game with Steam Workshop. Find and install player-created scenarios, or create your own and upload it directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Dwarden  [developer] Sep 14, 2013 @ 12:31am
Workshop: Known issues
1. ~50 subscribed items preventing download of more scenarios

This is known issue and this bug was resolved internally
shall be fixed in upcoming DEV branch update(s) Monday-Wednesday
Last edited by Dwarden; Sep 14, 2013 @ 12:32am
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
MessersSchneide Sep 15, 2013 @ 9:04pm 
I´d really appreciate it. But maybe it´s a Steam issue. I read about the same Problem with Skyrim. I personally always used the community tools and sites ro download mods.
MrXoT Sep 16, 2013 @ 1:54pm 
I am subscribe a missions, but they isn't downloaded :(
But skyrim workshop worked fine.
Hawkeye™ Sep 18, 2013 @ 9:11am 
Alas, the world is ok. (Also, it is Wednesday now, is it a patch?)
stevematthew77 Sep 20, 2013 @ 1:53am 
how can i update my arma3
Dwarden  [developer] Sep 20, 2013 @ 4:24am 
in the STEAM game's list, right mouse button > choose game's properties,
then on the beta tab you can switch to development branch
Holsten Oct 18, 2013 @ 7:14pm 
Øvelha Nov 18, 2013 @ 5:40pm 
iam HApy !!!!
Brewdog Mar 13 @ 3:30pm 
Yesterday 3/12/2014 I tried to launch a lan game with a workshop game installed and game crash, I have tried workshop ones that were most updated, game crash, what i have noticed is when i choose create a lan/internet game with a workshop misson subcribed equals game crash, and when all workshop are unubscribed and i try to launch a lan/internet game it has no issues, aslo if i down load the map manule and maule install and launch it works, others have told me same issue, so my conclusion this issue is back were workshop subcribed maps dont work. and known issues and is t being worked on?
Dwarden  [developer] Mar 13 @ 5:29pm 
yes known issue, it's being worked on
JoseRodrigues | hsynhkn May 23 @ 5:05pm 
For some of the scenarios, i think some big scenarios, i get this error. "operation cancelled not enough disk space" My Documents is located under C: which has +40gb free space. And game is located under D: which has +170gb free space.

There is no problem with multiplayer, I can download huge files. But I can't download for SP, or for myself.
Discover May 24 @ 2:45pm 
Hahaha
dark.wave Jun 10 @ 5:42am 
I have still the problem with the vanishing save and continue files in the workshop-scenarios. This means after leaving the scenarion and going back to the scenarion evereything is fine. But if I leave the game and I return to the scenarion I have to restart the scenarion from the beginning. Is there a solution planned, or am I the only one one the whole planet who has this problem?
Ace Jun 20 @ 5:00pm 
nice
IT07 Jun 24 @ 3:29am 
Hi. I would really appreciate if I can get some help on the following: I am unable to select an image for my mission when I click "publish to steam workshop" in the editor. I can get to the menu where you have to browse for the image (I guess?) but all it let's me do is open directory's, no files or images showing :( It really sucks because now my mission has an annoying steam workshop image when viewed in Steam....

Thanks for your help if any.
[SEC]Marco Jun 29 @ 1:20pm 
If i start a scenario my game crashes and it shows the message "Include a3\functions_f\Params\paramGuerFriendly.hpp not found."
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50