Age of Empires II: HD Edition

Advance to the Steam Age
Explore new maps, multiplayer scenarios, and user created campaigns. Or reinvent your game experience with new sounds, visuals, AI, units, and more! Ready to share your creations with the world? Upload right from the map editor, or collaborate with friends to create a masterpiece collection.
Nameless 1 Sep 13, 2013 @ 10:52pm
Heroes in Games
I played Age of Empires III and noticed that they have Explorers in the game as a sort of unkillable character. If anyone has the ability to create a sort of interface to create a hero-like character, that would be great.

If anyone is interested, there are some things I would like to see:
- Firstly, I would like to see an interface to choose whatever unit from the game(including Heroes from the Campaigns. Unique Units would have to be the same as the Civilization you are using.)
- Secondly, I would like to be able to choose a name for my Hero, whether it be simple or complex.
- The Hero would need to be stronger than any of the units of the same unit type(A Halberdier would be weaker than a Halberdier Hero.)
- Possible Recommendation: The Hero could replace the scout in the beginning of the game yet have the same speed as Cavalry

I suppose that is all. I hope someone can get onto this.

Date Posted: Sep 13, 2013 @ 10:52pm