Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Har du det som krävs?
Skapa och skicka in nya artiklar (hattar, vapen, emblem, stövlar, osv) som senare kan komma att användas i spelet. Klicka här för att läsa mer.
how to create an item?
hi guy i can't think right that how make the item on the workshop but please don't interfear on my comment i just wanna make the items for the surprise update and this update i will make the jimmy update for christmas if you guy want it .

im going to make an item for soldier and it is the jimmy javlin

can you guy post anything and add me ?

thank you for your support

post here
< >
Visar 1-15 av 26 kommentarer
Giornin.69 11 sep, 2013 @ 20:34 
I have no idea
Sonic MaDMaXMiX 11 sep, 2013 @ 22:17 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i see
suso 12 sep, 2013 @ 3:39 
?
what is wrong mann tell me
I think this is what he was trying to say:

"Hi guys, I can't figure out how to make my item in the workshop. I would like to make a selection of items for the surprise update; one of which i will be calling the jimmy update for christmas."

Part of the issue is that there is an assumption that anyone knows what this "jimmy update" is (which is hard for anyone to determine if they want if no one has a clue what it is).

The main issue is that all of the words in the statement are jumbled, which makes it a challenge for anyone to translate. It is also a run on sentence... no commas... periods...
Senast ändrad av NoUniqueUsername; 18 sep, 2013 @ 1:37
thanks mann that is how im trying to say
listen mann the jimmy update is the update that contains alot of crazy nuclear weps and a new crate called the god of festive crate it is gonna be an update of the year when the christmas update is released

and when both update finishes you will have a nuclear crate witch is also the thing that contains the new weps from jimmy update that are festive

about the god of fevtive crate,you will reseive all of the items that were from the whole update and these items that are weps that where contained by the god of festive and they are all unlockable festive weps like strange festive brasst beast
radarhead 11 18 sep, 2013 @ 17:33 
I don't think so.
what do you mean i don't think so it is ok i can put you more festive weps do not worry mann
hahaahahahahhahaa
I lost my ability to grammar goodly after reading this.
oh yeah
smug 13 24 sep, 2013 @ 3:38 
Theres a magical place called google
NO THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MAGICAL PLACE
< >
Visar 1-15 av 26 kommentarer
Per sida: 1530 50

Datum skrivet: 10 sep, 2013 @ 5:16