Team Fortress 2
Μπορείτε να τα καταφέρετε;
Δημιουργήστε και μεταφορτώστε νέα αντικείμενα (όπως καπέλα, όπλα, εμβλήματα, μπότες και άλλα) για να αναθεωρηθούν και να μπουν στο παιχνίδι. Κάντε κλικ εδώ για να μάθετε περισσότερα.
The Liquid Dispenser / Dispenser Replenisher [Engineer] (secondary item)
Idea:
A wearable backpack for the engineer. Pretty much it's a portable dispenser. Similar in function to a medigun, but also replenishes ammo.

Looks like:
Normal dispenser, but replace the side attachments of the dispenser with a fuel pump. When equipped, engie holds the fuel nozzle in front of him. On click, discharges fuel on target.

What's it do:
Gives engineer a mobile health / ammo replenishment for those he is dispensing (similar to a medic). Continuos healing / ammo replenishment at half the rate of a level 3 static dispenser.
(i.e. if a level 3 dispenser would give 60 ammo every 5 seconds / replenish 60 health over 5 seconds, then the replenished person would receive 30 ammo / health over 5 seconds.

Limits:
No overheal. Perhaps give additional ammo when full. Health kits and ammo that the engie runs over helps replenish the dispenser.

Why:
Could give engies an additional role in the game, through mobile supporting of heavies or pyros.

Why share it here:
I think it's a good idea, but I would never be able to make it. I think it could work well in the game, and if you're the guy to make it happen, let's see if it's popular and workable.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-6 από 6 σχόλια
This is pretty damn cool. Not far from what you're saying but here's how I think it would happen (I don't know): A mobile level 1 dispenser on you that eliminates your regular dispenser and acts as a secondary (I am pining HARD for engineer secondaries) that you activate with the pump. Maybe a larger range of effect, too. Great new task for the combat engineer. The wrangler with minis is always a souring sight. And I don't know about the engineer receiving any health or ammo from it, though.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από PhantomPeddlerofMadness; 8 Σεπ 2013, 7:57
Good idea, very creative, but it seems too OP and just, doesn't really fit into gameplay. Engineers were meant to be defensive, not mobile/offensive.
thanks for the replies. I guess it's up to valve as to what recharge / discharge rates it would use, so that it's not OP. Can you design it?
Medics have 25 more Health and can regenerate, not to mention can Overheal and Ubercharge, making Engineers less suitable for a Healing substitute. Players can also collect Ammo from dropped weapons from killed enemies, so supplying Ammo is largely unnecessary. Suggested regenerative Health for Engineer and increasing clip size or increasing maximum unloaded Ammo.
OK. But think of pyros, or heavies using the heater. they chew through ammo so quick. I think the idea could work, but thanks for your feedback
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-6 από 6 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 8 Σεπ 2013, 3:25
Αναρτήσεις: 6