Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

進入 Steam 時代
探索新地圖、多人連線模式以及非官方戰役。或者利用全新音效、視覺效果、AI、單位以及更多,來重新創造出專屬於您自己的遊戲體驗!準備好要分享您的創作給全世界了嗎?直接利用地圖編輯器上傳即可,或是和朋友合作協力製作出大師級的收藏。
Agurk Bear 2013 年 9 月 2 日 上午 8:13
Is there any way to prolong the wonder victory time in a custom scenario?
Is there any way to prolong the wonder victory time in a custom scenario? I often find 200 years to be too little.
< >
目前顯示第 1-6 則留言,共 6
Zetnus 59 2013 年 9 月 2 日 下午 2:18 
Sure, you would need a trigger that is activated by owning a wonder. When activated it can then start a timer that will declare victory after a time period you define. You won't see a countdown of the time, unless you tigger additional timers to send chat messages with the countdown time periodically.
Agurk Bear 2013 年 9 月 5 日 上午 6:34 
What trigger condition should I use to activate the trigger when a player owns a wonder? The attribute list in the "Accumulate Attribute" condition doesn't include wonders, only relics etc...
Agurk Bear 2013 年 9 月 5 日 上午 6:40 
Oh, apparently there is a way to acheive this using the "Own Object" condition. I had contemplated that condition as an option before, but for some reason I couldn't find wonder in the object list! Thank you, Zetnus, for your assistance! Wasn't so hard after all :)
Agurk Bear 2013 年 9 月 5 日 上午 6:43 
By the way, do you know if there's a way to make a visible "count-down" without having to make a separate message for every single year?
Zetnus 59 2013 年 9 月 5 日 上午 7:14 
The own objects condition is the way to go.
I'm afraid I don't know how to do a visible countdown .... hmm
If you set a time limit for your game, that displays a countdown but I don't think you can activate or deactivate that at will, and you want it linked to the wonder not to the game time.
Maybe someone else knows how to do this?
最後修改者:Zetnus; 2013 年 9 月 5 日 上午 7:15
sourc0r 2013 年 9 月 5 日 上午 11:09 
There's no visible countdown unfortunately. You could display a message every 50 years or so though, that would be more convenient than displaying one every year.
< >
目前顯示第 1-6 則留言,共 6
每頁顯示: 1530 50

張貼日期: 2013 年 9 月 2 日 上午 8:13
回覆: 6