Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

Avance para a Era do Vapor
Explore novos mapas, cenários multijogadores e campanhas criadas por usuários. Ou reinvente a sua experiência no jogo com novos sons, visuais, IA, unidades e mais! Pronto para compartilhar as suas criações com o mundo? Envie direto do editor de mapas ou colabore com amigos para criar uma coleção magnífica.
Mankaur 20/ago./2013 às 18:30
Unable to revert to original textures
So i installed a texture pack but then upon uninstalling was unable to obtain the original settings.

In order I:
Unsubscribed
Verified the cache
Rebooted the game waitng for the chess cutscene
Deleted the mod files and the new texture files within the game folder
Reinstalled the game

Having done this all texture files have been returned to normal except for the trees. Given that the changed tree textures make the game lag a lot it is quite a problem. Any suggestions?
Última edição por Mankaur; 20/ago./2013 às 18:31
< >
Exibindo comentários 13 de 3
Ozhara 216 20/ago./2013 às 22:29 
While the trees shouldn't cause lags, to delete the trees, go to your data\slp folder and delete these 12 files: FBAM_NN/N0.slp, FJUN, FOAK, FPAL, FPIN, FSNO.

You should ask for help in the comments of that mod first, the mods author will automatically be informed there is a new comment.
Última edição por Ozhara; 21/ago./2013 às 4:16
El Daddy 21/ago./2013 às 3:13 
Sometimes the mod files are in a folder where they're not deleted by just unsubscribing/verifying cache. What worked for me was deleting the subfolder "Data" (about 400MB) in the Age2HD folder, and then verifying the cache, which redownloads it without the offending file.

If you know exactly what file it is that's there that's causing the trouble, you can delete it by itself, but if you don't, it might be handier just to get the whole folder again.
Mankaur 21/ago./2013 às 5:25 
Managed to sort out the problem, thanks for the help guys :)
< >
Exibindo comentários 13 de 3
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 20/ago./2013 às 18:30