Age of Empires II: HD Edition
Advance to the Steam Age
Explore new maps, multiplayer scenarios, and user created campaigns. Or reinvent your game experience with new sounds, visuals, AI, units, and more! Ready to share your creations with the world? Upload right from the map editor, or collaborate with friends to create a masterpiece collection.
Sims_doc Aug 16, 2013 @ 2:15am
[REQUEST] AOE 1 & ROR Civilizations into playable Civilizations for AOE 2: HD!
I'm requesting that someone take on the task of turning AOE 1 & ROR Civilizations into playable Civilizations for AOE 2: HD!

What does this mean? It would mean you would have full selection of every civilization from Age of Empires 1 & Rise of Rome and this would include their respected tech trees. Which would allow you to create a game playing as a Age of Empires 1 Civilization or even playing agasint such a Civilization or Civilizations.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now another option could be done, We would only have to contact the people whom are working as Developers for HD Edition and ask them to release this as a DLC.
Last edited by Sims_doc; Aug 17, 2013 @ 9:27am
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Lord Brimestone 7 Aug 16, 2013 @ 11:29am 
I like this idea.
Floki 2 Aug 16, 2013 @ 3:42pm 
This would be kinda a crazy, but that would be interesting enough :D
Neomex 1 Aug 17, 2013 @ 9:05am 
and you could advance from aoe1 imperial age to aoe2 equavilent dark age :D
Sims_doc Aug 17, 2013 @ 9:27am 
Well, thats not really what i'm asking but its a nice idea just the same.
Lord Brimestone 7 Aug 17, 2013 @ 11:06am 
Originally posted by Neomex:
and you could advance from aoe1 imperial age to aoe2 equavilent dark age :D
And then, once you get too the aoe2 imperial age, you can advance too the aoe3 discovery age. :P
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2013 @ 2:15am