Korey Aug 14, 2013 @ 9:27pm
can people steal my workshop items and rerelease them ?
iv'e just made some good maps in cs go, and released them, and iv'e put alot of hard work into them... but now some one if coming along to both my popular maps saying he's done a better nav mesh for them " in which no one has acteuly been complaining about my nav meshs on my maps as yet" i told him thanks for the advice and i even updated my own work. he also said that i can have his nav mesh if i put him in the contributors, but i had already fixed them and i want people to know it was my own work... and then he went on to talk about how he's re released other people's maps but putting them in the contributors, and iv'e told him no and to never do that other wise i'll report him, but he seems to keep posting these comments about it on my maps and im afraid that he's putting the popularity of them down with his comments... and iv'e also tried deleting his coments on my work but he keeps coming back saying why did you delete my comments... what should i do if this keeps going on ?
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
PresidentialGamer Aug 14, 2013 @ 10:02pm 
I would suggest reporting him or writing an email to someone official. I'm sorry this keeps happenig to you. If I see your map then I will make sure to play it and get others to play it too.
Korey Aug 14, 2013 @ 10:43pm 
Originally posted by PresidentialGamer:
I would suggest reporting him or writing an email to someone official. I'm sorry this keeps happenig to you. If I see your map then I will make sure to play it and get others to play it too.

Thank you, iv'e currently deleted all of his comments on my map and stated in capital letters on the info about my map that i won't tolerate people Re-releasing my work and that they will be reported and sent off a question about it to steam help section
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2013 @ 9:27pm