Age of Empires II: HD Edition

Advance to the Steam Age
Explore new maps, multiplayer scenarios, and user created campaigns. Or reinvent your game experience with new sounds, visuals, AI, units, and more! Ready to share your creations with the world? Upload right from the map editor, or collaborate with friends to create a masterpiece collection.
LVRonald 1 Aug 14, 2013 @ 8:07pm
Do you like co-op RPG Scenarios in AOE2 HD workshop?
I like RPGs. I know this is not the best place to play RPGs. However, so many good RPG Scenarios have been made throughout the ages regardless. now I see almost no RPGs uploaded in the workshop here or being played in game, what I see is only a bunch of Castle Blood Scenarios. I know that Castle Blood is the most popular Scenario, but do people don't care about the other Scenarios with all the better and custom graphics we have got in the HD version?

Sorry for my bad English, but I hope you got my point. I'd love to see Scenarios being popular again!
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
CraZy_SkuLL 1 Aug 18, 2013 @ 11:34am 
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=162447001

check my demo.... i abandoned the project because no one make a comment then i can't know if people like. and i don't want spend thousand of hours to finish him. if you like it make a comment in the workshop post and i will read. hope you enjoy this demo.
LVRonald 1 Aug 18, 2013 @ 1:06pm 
The scenario looks good. But the soldiers in the second area won't delete themselves after fights. I don't know if this is intended or not. If it is, it becomes way too easy. The idea is great, but I'd like more RPG elements in it. Leveling systeam, equipment system, randomize events... etc. However, I don't know if you should continue the project since the scenario community is almost dead right here... this is also the reason holding me back from making another scenario ....
Correct me if I am wrong.... did the developer say in the livestream that the trigger system would have a update? If yes, I'd wait till then... wish you good luck with your project.
CraZy_SkuLL 1 Aug 19, 2013 @ 7:20am 
yeah that was not intended of the second fight i have fix that. but yes i don't continue the project because people isn't interested in escenarios
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 14, 2013 @ 8:07pm