Arma 3
Discover the best community content
Get the most out of Arma 3 with Steam Workshop. Find and install player-created scenarios and mods, or create your own and upload it directly to Steam.
Saiba mais
dayz
so.. when does dayz come in workshop?XD
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 46
JamesMartinR 7/ago./2013 às 10:45 
Likely when it doesn't require you to own Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead due to Chernarus and they've ported it to Statis or Altis.
BananaLlama 10/ago./2013 às 2:42 
lol but that game isn' t out yet.
Escrito originalmente por The47thChromosome:
♥♥♥♥ off and go play standalone DayZ fanboy.

+1. Leave arma community alone about your Day Z make your own group or forums related to day z
IreuN 10/ago./2013 às 14:10 
There is dayz for arma 3.. It works.. well no crashes for me.. http://zoombiesmod.com/index.php
BananaLlama 11/ago./2013 às 0:41 
i'm not here to ♥♥♥♥ on arma.. i love it. i was just wondering if they could make it in workshop. cause if iinstall it manualy then it crashes to... so don't feel insulted or anything.
Compiled_ 2 11/ago./2013 às 13:51 
In a sensible manner, to all wanting this to happen, it never will. Standalone is soon to come, and I don't remember exactly where, but there was some deal that there could no longer be an Official DayZ mod, because it is no longer a mod, and the people continuing it are part of the ArmA community and have nothing to do with the team working on Standalone, having it put on Workshop would require it to be bug-less which will never happen on ArmA 3.
Zero 17/ago./2013 às 11:41 
There are a poor quality arma3 dayz mod, but it´s a "copy/paste" with an experimental tool and much things not work property, when DayzStanalone bring to light, the actual dayz mod will be deliver to the community and there aren´t plans for a official dayzmod with Arma3
K2D | Burning4Eye 21/ago./2013 às 10:26 
waiting for Day Z stand alone... why does it take soooo long?? :/
BananaLlama 21/ago./2013 às 12:23 
yeah right.
ZumZum 1 21/ago./2013 às 14:48 
lol arma 3 is bland , and plain.. without dayz arma 3 will die out.. mark dem words
ZumZum 1 21/ago./2013 às 14:48 
dayz standalone will flop also, for the record
Compiled_ 2 21/ago./2013 às 15:22 
ZUMZUM you sound so idiotic right now. DayZ isn't in ArmA 3, it is, but it's very broken and very few people play it dumbass. If you're saying it like that you idiot then you should've said it's dead already, because only around 300 people play ArmA 3 DayZ, while over 2,000 play ArmA 3 how it's meant. DayZ Standalone is where morons like you will go ♥♥♥♥ themselves.
BananaLlama 22/ago./2013 às 3:31 
arma 2 got many players because of dayz. but still arma is a great game but still very laggy sometimesXD
PCPhoenixGaming 22/ago./2013 às 17:56 
Discussing DayZ= instant trollthread, for both sides of the argument.
B✪✪tsy 15 24/ago./2013 às 2:57 
Escrito originalmente por Kanade Tachibana™ ツ:
Escrito originalmente por The47thChromosome:
♥♥♥♥ off and go play standalone DayZ fanboy.

+1. Leave arma community alone about your Day Z make your own group or forums related to day z

There are already a whole bunch of other zombie mods in the making for arma3 that will be released the first second Altis becomes aqvailable. You can´t stop the zombie hype and even more, you can not stop the mod/mission makers that want their 10 seconds of fame by using zombies/survival/horror/post apocalyptic.. etc.
Última edição por B✪✪tsy; 24/ago./2013 às 2:58
< >
Exibindo comentários 115 de 46
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado em: 7/ago./2013 às 3:11