Chaos 2 de Ago, 2013 a las 20:01
Team Fortress 2 Workshop Ideas
This Discussion is for people who can create things for the TF2 workshop, but need ideas. Feel free to leave an idea if you cannot create something in the workshop, but would like to see someone attempt to get it into the game (i.e. they have capability to create something where you do not).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An idea to start of this discussion with would be a Sentry Minigun. The concept would be if a heavy ripped a sentry gun off it's legs and used the "turrent" section of it as a minigun. Even if this doesn't get applied to the game itself, I personally think that it would be hilarious to have heavies walking around with turrents. If you think this is a good idea, then you can go ahead and make it if you have the resources. If not, simply leave a comment.
For Now, Good Evening.
Última edición por Chaos; 2 de Ago, 2013 a las 20:03
Mostrando 1-2 de 2 comentarios
< >
Purple 3 de Ago, 2013 a las 6:25 
A lab coat for the engineer and a tuxedo for the soldeir
= ocu = RedTechRampage 20 de Oct, 2013 a las 8:23 
I would like to see a spy being able to disguise itself as a sentry, dispenser or a teleporter. It would be cool is they could disguise themselves as a prop or something with a different disguise thing. For example, they have to be within a certain distance of something then they can disguise themselves as it.
Mostrando 1-2 de 2 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50
Publicado el: 2 de Ago, 2013 a las 20:01