Garry's Mod

Modding at its finest
Discover addons, save games, demos, and more, and add them to Garry's Mod with a click of a button. Want to create and share your own creations? Click here to learn how.
Asdn SherlockTheTaco Jul 30, 2013 @ 1:53pm
i want monster that you can fight not just props you can place. like SCP's and dinos big and ...
small. this dose not just have to consit of just scp monsters but i want something i can use the countles super weapons being made daily to kill something that has a little bit more fight in it than my friend with pistol. i want dion raggdolls to come up and try to eat my head at the push of a butten . dont get me wrong here, i love kill my friends as much as u do, but somethime you want to team up and test those friends.you and him back to back,or runing for your lives. if you support this or even read to this point . and know someone or are some one that could make this happen plz do. plz comment and share this. thank you for reading
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Asdn SherlockTheTaco Jul 30, 2013 @ 2:00pm 
if you know a mod that can do this post it
Derren Brown Jul 30, 2013 @ 3:24pm 
my mate knows how to do them
Derren Brown Jul 30, 2013 @ 3:25pm 
hes called killerchicken121
Asdn SherlockTheTaco Jul 30, 2013 @ 4:24pm 
cool if you could send him the idea that would but great
and maby i could here his thoughs on it
Last edited by Asdn SherlockTheTaco; Jul 30, 2013 @ 4:24pm
trauts90 Mar 18 @ 2:58am 
im pretty dang new to this, but it kind of sucks that there is so little of dinosaurs in this. im a fan of big, scary creatures. dinosaurs, lost planet bugs, starship troopers, godzilla, gaint spiders and dragons, i want something that i have to survive from. the limited T-rex will die and just stand there and take hits (maybe i need something for the mod, i dont know) raptors are fun but... i dont have a way for them to spawn on their own! the allosaurus is the only good one that i CAN set to spawn already. help? mod help? because all i can find are more and more ragdolls. i mean i can run from their falling bodies, but thats it. i want that gigantic turok T rex to come after me spinosaurus, the flying ones, running ones, herbivores being eaten,
upset 3 Mar 19 @ 6:46pm 
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=116381239&searchtext=mad+melon
Here you go :) This is a really fun addon, and it'll prove a challenging and fun fight!
Asdn SherlockTheTaco Mar 22 @ 12:48pm 
im happy to see the chats still strog keep it up
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 30, 2013 @ 1:53pm