Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Socko Jul 26, 2013 @ 3:24pm
Dumb Stuff In This Game
Why do the bootlegger and Ali Baba Booties both exist only one of them is really necessary? Why is the Scottish Handshake just a reskin why can't it be a market gardener for Demo? What is the point of the Original? Also the Bazaar Bargain is ♥♥♥♥ing dumb. What does everyone else think.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Amoeba Jul 26, 2013 @ 4:13pm 
It's a promotional thing. There are many items like this such as the Big Kill, the Sharp Dresser, The Lugermorph, The Enthusiast's Timepiece, The Dapper Disguise, The Long Fall Loaf, or the AWPer Hand. They're just items they give out to people who pre-order certain games. They're just for show.
Socko Jul 26, 2013 @ 8:04pm 
Originally posted by GamerDweeb:
It's a promotional thing. There are many items like this such as the Big Kill, the Sharp Dresser, The Lugermorph, The Enthusiast's Timepiece, The Dapper Disguise, The Long Fall Loaf, or the AWPer Hand. They're just items they give out to people who pre-order certain games. They're just for show.
Promotional items are ok but the Scottish Handshake, Original, and Bootlegger have no purpose
MaX<<Sonic>>WARMANN Jul 27, 2013 @ 12:03am 
YES THERE IS PURPOSE MANN YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO THE ITEMS
Dzieck0 WojnY Jul 27, 2013 @ 2:17am 
:D
NieOrginalny™ Jul 27, 2013 @ 12:03pm 
Original is promo from quake, but I agree with other. Valve could give unique stats for bootlegger and scottish handshake.
Socko Jul 27, 2013 @ 12:11pm 
Originally posted by NieOrginalny™:
Original is promo from quake, but I agree with other. Valve could give unique stats for bootlegger and scottish handshake.
They could keep bootlegger as it is and make Ali Baba's Wee Booties into the Demo Mantreads
Mr. Skeltal Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:07pm 
Random crits are ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and should not exist.
Socko Jul 27, 2013 @ 9:37pm 
Originally posted by Cooking with Mustard Gas:
Random crits are ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and should not exist.
It's a shame a medic can charge at enemies with his melee and take them all out
spaceboy Jul 27, 2013 @ 10:50pm 
I don't see anything wrong with them, they're just options. People use what they like. And yeah, random crits, while it could be argued they are 'realistic', only take away from the game.
Pinkamena Diane Pie Sep 13, 2013 @ 8:08pm 
Originally posted by Mr.Socko:
Why do the bootlegger and Ali Baba Booties both exist only one of them is really necessary? Why is the Scottish Handshake just a reskin why can't it be a market gardener for Demo? What is the point of the Original? Also the Bazaar Bargain is ♥♥♥♥ing dumb. What does everyone else think.
1 the boots are completly diffrent 2 the bargan is for cod noobs nuff said
Jingle Jangle Sep 14, 2013 @ 8:14am 
Some people prefer the viewmodel for the Original. The Bootlegger and the Ali Baba Booties are part of different sets.

As far as random crits are concerned? Too many weapons are balanced by not having random crits. While individually skilled players would benefit from the removal of random crits, the focus of teamplay in this game would suffer. If you don't like random crits, there are plenty of shooters out there that don't feature them. This game has alot of silly things in it.. and criticals fit right in to that.
JDiF™ Sep 23, 2013 @ 7:17am 
original is a promotisnol item (sought of) its from the team fortress mod for quake 3
way3000 Sep 23, 2013 @ 11:36am 
I agree with totally not pinkie pie
[MLM]hiduys Sep 24, 2013 @ 9:13am 
I excuse myself for any mistakes.

The original is NOT a reskin it does fire the rocket in a different angle. This was put into so much consideration that at one point they might wanted to remove it from competitiv play. on the other guns well most of them are promitions but neverthe less make alot of fun to use compared to stock.
AFancyWalrus Sep 26, 2013 @ 9:38am 
banana
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 26, 2013 @ 3:24pm