Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
Lawyer Cop, M.D. Jul 26, 2013 @ 11:06am
some items not downloading, like Lollipop Chainsaw?
I subscribed to a bunch of items, most of them worked like the City 17 campaign and the Brutal Legend reskins, but all 3 Lollipop Chainsaw mods download partially and then fail, and the files never appear in the addons menu or folder. I unsub and resub, and they partially download and eventually stop and fail again, every time. I'm listed as subscribed to them, but steam never tries to download those files again even though they aren't present on my computer, until I unsub/resub. I was subscribed to these mods earlier this year and they worked just fine. I was able to download the LC mods from l4dmaps and those files work fine.
Did an update break certain workshop mods? Do the workshop versions of the LC mods work for anyone else? If so, did you download them in the past few days or before the steampipe update? Is there something I can do to make the workshop version download for me?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Date Posted: Jul 26, 2013 @ 11:06am